Retina Surgery?

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Mario, Nov 10, 2018.

  1. Mario

    Mario Powers

    I'm scheduled for retina surgery in my left eye next Tuesday which will start out in an exploratory fashion, but could put me out of commission for a month if the Doctor's worst fears materialize. I am going in for a second opinion from another surgeon on Monday so your prayers would be appreciated!:sleep::coffee:

    O Mary conceived without sin...

    Safe Under Our Lady's Mantle!
     
  2. Don_D

    Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

    Will do Mario. My mom had this on both eyes, staggered of course but they worked out great with not a lot of discomfort. I will remember you at mass and daily prayers.
     
    HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  3. Sam

    Sam Powers

    Prayers Mario! I've been undergoing eye surgery for over a year now. The doctor didn't hold up much hope for one eye, but now I seeeee!! A little bit more work and I'll be done in the new year. Prayers to Our Lady of Fatima for you! {I had my first operation on Oct 12'th, they told me not to expect to see right away{in fact perhaps not at all}, but on Oct. 13'th, 2017, Our Lady came through and I saw. Our Lady will get you through!
     
    gracia, AED, Immaculata and 4 others like this.
  4. garabandal

    garabandal Powers

    Will include your intention in my Rosary:)
     
    gracia and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. Mary's child

    Mary's child Powers

    Prayers going up for you, Mario.
     
    gracia and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Offering up mass today to St Raphael and praying to the Arcangel between now and then.

     
    gracia and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  7. Dawn2

    Dawn2 Archangels

    Jesus and Mary please bless and protect Mario's eye. Please guide the doctor's hands when working on Sam's and Mario's eyes. May they both have successful and safe surgeries.
     
  8. AED

    AED Powers

    Putting you in my Mass intentions.
     
    gracia, HeavenlyHosts and Mario like this.
  9. soldier of christ

    soldier of christ Archangels

  10. Mario

    Mario Powers

    How wonderful Sam! Praise God for Our Lady's care for you!

    Safe in the Father's Arms!
     
    gracia, Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Will pray for you and Sam. St. Lucy, St. Raphael, Blessed Mother, all you angels and Saints of God, please intercede for Mario and Sam for successful surgeries and restoration of sight.
     
    gracia and Sam like this.
  12. sterph

    sterph Archangels

    Praying.
     
    gracia likes this.
  13. SgCatholic

    SgCatholic Guest

    Will pray for you Mario.
    Take care and God Bless.
     
    gracia likes this.
  14. Patty

    Patty Archangels

    Praying
     
    gracia likes this.
  15. Immaculata

    Immaculata Principalities

    Praying for you
     
    gracia likes this.
  16. Rain

    Rain Powers

    Hi Mario. I offered prayers for your eye at Mass today. You will remain in my prayers. Keep us posted.
     
    gracia and AED like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Praying for your eyes, Mario, and Sam's, too. Keep us posted.
     
    gracia and AED like this.
  18. AED

    AED Powers

    Prayed last night and today and will again at holy hour tomorrow.
     
    gracia likes this.
  19. AED

    AED Powers

    Got you on the list Sam.
     
    gracia and Sam like this.
  20. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Thank you everyone for your prayers. I had felt a little pressured from the eye doctor who scheduled the surgery, so this Monday morning I sought a second opinion. The end result is the tear that caused bleeding did not involve the retina directly, so surgery is not absolutely necessary. Corrective surgery will probably occur sometime down the road, but it won't be now.(y)

    Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!
     
    gracia, SgCatholic, AED and 2 others like this.

Share This Page