Requesting Prayer

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by seekerofmary, Jan 6, 2018.

  1. Mario

    Mario Powers

    seekerofmary,

    I'll be praying for the long haul!:notworthy::D

    O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!
     
    seekerofmary likes this.
  2. seekerofmary

    seekerofmary Angels

    It’s been a total of 16 days now that I’ve been following my lowcarb eating plan, and I have been praying and all of you have prayed for me as well. I just wanted to let everyone know I have lost 4lbs so far! I know it’s not much, but it’s a start. I have never prayed like this before when I was trying to lose weight. This time it feels so different. I asked the Blessed Mother to take my hunger, and I remind myself numerous times a day: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I am confident this time it will work!!!
     

Share This Page