Regarding LTTW

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by lynnfiat, Oct 14, 2015.

  1. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    Teresa,
    This came to me in an email from a well known Priest friend whom I do not wish to name without first checking with him. It is from a very reliable source. God bless you.
     
  2. Teresa

    Teresa New Member

    I know there was discussion on this forum about that particular locution concerning the conclave. It was stated that it was the title of the message that mentioned a long conclave and not the locution itself and it was the title that was changed.

    [Source: "I understand your reservations here (the one about the conclave was one of mine, until I realized that the words 'long conclave' were an editorial heading, not integral to the locutions)." http://motheofgod.com/threads/locutions-org.4502/page-5#post-42101]

    I don't know any more than anyone else but of course I do have my own opinions ... If this Christopher is the Christopher who was the owner of the domain where the website was hosted, and he is saying he typed the messages and changed some words, that still doesn't mean that anything was amiss, IMO.

    I am not defending the locutions in any way but I want truth to be known above all.
     
  3. a soul

    a soul Guest

    I just wanted to post a couple of clarifications:

    1) In the locution of June 20, 2014, Jesus mentioned Monsignor Esseff by name in that message, so I do not think Jesus would speak so positively of Monsignor Esseff if he was no longer associated with LTTW;

    2) In the locution of March 12, 2015, the Blessed Mother warned that there would be some very bad attacks on the website in the near future, including mentioning that satan desired the locutions to stop. This was clearly prophesied before the the hacking problems starting cropping up a month-two months later and the shutdown of the main website;

    -and-

    3) I have a private email that verifies that the unknown locutionist was under spiritual direction until the last locutions were posted on the public website in September 2015. However, I cannot verify if the spiritual director was Monsignor Esseff or not.

    I share that all for those who might stumble upon this thread. I have nothing more to add to this conversation and people are free to discern whether they believe in LTTW or not. I believe in them and unfulfilled prophecies do not bother me, as I have mentioned elsewhere on the web, because I do believe that prophecy can change in private revelation and that is not the primary reason why I read heavenly messages.

    I hope this is helpful to others.

    God bless!
     
    Teresa likes this.
  4. If the chancery over the diocese of Msgr Esseff was contacted by the hostess of the program that was discussing the locutions, that chancery had previously said that they were not the jurisdiction of authority since the locutionist is not living in that diocese/Scranton. If the chancery does not wish to be contacted as the authority over this matter for answers then they are giving their official answer to those who inquire about them. If Msgr Esseff divorced himself from the locutions back in 2014 then why as recently as Sept 14.....after the myopically focused upon message of Sept.3.....and before the Pope's visit.....did he exactly quote the words from that Sept 3 message in his podcast of Sept. 14??? It was on his website for a few days....heard and quoted by others in writing....until that portion alone was edited out. Now, did someone report that continuing connection/mention of the ongoing locutions at that time by Msgr to the chancery and he was then told to delete that portion?? Also when same hostess of program mentioned above asked Msgr Esseff himself about the locutions he apparently said nothing more than for her to contact the chancery. Apparently that is what he is asked to do now when there are personal inquiries of himself. The chancery wants to end the discussion as far as they are concerned. When asked about what he thought about the locutions at the time he gave the Divine Mercy retreat in PA he simply replied then "they speak for themselves". Recently at another inquiry he was reported to have said that people should not chase particular messages but let them play out. And he is still known and reported to at least recently still be the spiritual director of the locutionist.

    Perhaps then the locutionist should just have a "pen" name to satisfy readers.....as does "Luz de Maria". Some persons may know of her circumstances but as far as general readers she remains pretty anonymous....but without the same type of scrutiny. What is so amazing about this now kind of phenomenon of LTTW is that there exist seemingly a cadre of condemnation, gossip about the unknown locutionist, psychological evaluation of her, accusations of sinful activity either purposeful or not, and a labeling of those who may have remained open to more facts (by certain trusted and practically adored blogger) as vain persons who can't acknowledge their vanity!! And yet it is those very persons, doubters, admonishers of others who may allow themselves to be still open who are the ones giving more platforms for returning to them again and again and just not following what they claim is what their own consciences order....to drop them and go on. Why such an amazing hold on people.....esp. on those whose own example is anything but following what they preach. It's like some kind of rorschach test....ha! As a psychiatrist friend used to joke whenever observing a group of friends or relatives having serious discussions on various topics of interest that they were busy "sharing misinformation"!!
     
    Teresa likes this.
  5. fallen saint

    fallen saint Baby steps :)

    Words of Our Blessed Mother

    "They have crashed the party..."

    Please let it die...accept you were deceived and move on. I think this was a great wake-up call to all of us. Its fun to jump from one visionary to the next...but the spiritual damage you cause to yourself and others is huge.

    Its time for all of us to be personally more spiritual and stop following this mystic or that visionary.

    brother al
     
    Pijon and Infant Jesus of Prague like this.
  6. I rest my case!
     
  7. Infant Jesus of Prague

    Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

    Earth, good to see you again
    Hi BL,
    The LTTW site in January of 2015 moved to a new server to Host LTTW. Why the Network ADMINISTRATOR chose this Host to the 1000's of others is beyond me. But the fact is they did. Links I posted show the many complaints of malware/phishing on this web host.

    Why to be concerned?

    Febuary 26th 2015, the FCC in the USA passed the Net Neutrality Law., days later LTTW msg stated Stan was trying to shut LTTW down....months go by the Trojan hoarse was planted in many minds.

    Sept 3rd msg from LTTW talks of economic collapse..... How many souls cashed in 401k/retirement plans into bank accounts???
    The web host had a nasty history of hacking its users bank accounts and credit cards, Thank God this web host is shutdown now. Happened on Sept 25th!
    So ,just be attentive to your bank statements and CC statements. Im just trying to make my right step and be a Watchmen of what I see behind the curtain.

    I was hacked thru LTTW, wish I made the connection months ago, but slow me, cought on just recently...derrrr

    Hope this gave an answer to you BL....I can be a bit windy at times : )
     
  8. Infant Jesus of Prague

    Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

    "3) I have a private email that verifies that the unknown locutionist was under spiritual direction until the last locutions were posted on the public website in September 2015. However, I cannot verify if the spiritual director was Monsignor Esseff or not."

    sounds just like Paul Regans words on Barbaras show when she asked if we know if Msgr Esseff is the Spiritual Dr still? He could not confirm if Msgr is still or who is?
     
  9. Infant Jesus of Prague

    Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

    Goin out on a limb here...

    I encourage any investigative repoter or Law firm to investigate LTTW and its relation to welcome.com that exposed the LTTW followers to these HACKERS !

    If I had the cash I would myself ! .....Im playin the lottery tomorrow
     
  10. LTTW needs to be investigated deeply. This story is not so simple as many are saying. There are many more things that people can not see.
     
  11. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    Let us remember - confusion is not of God!
     

Share This Page