Refuges

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Katfalls, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

When I was a kid I was always terrified of tornadoes. We lived in "tornado alley", so every spring we would run down to the basement if the weather conditions were ripe for tornadoes. When I got older everyone would laugh at me when I would see a dark cloud in the sky and head for the basement. So when I got into ham radio, I had to take some classes by the weather service on storm spotting. So I learned how to read the sky, how to judge wind damage, all kinds of weather hazards and became a weather spotter. These are the people who give the weather reports you see on t.v. It's part of ham radio. So, by getting the training, I overcame the fear. And that is how life works, overcoming the fear of the unknown. One of our jobs is to "pass traffic", or relate messages throughout the world when other communications are not possible. And it is also a good lesson on learning about God and the Trinity. The more you know, the less fear. And don't forget to pass traffic! God Bless You. KB8ZZZ

2. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

The Time of Refuges
    Join Mark Mallett and Prof. Daniel O'Connor as they explore the Time of Refuges.

Indy likes this.
  3. Indy

Indy Praying

Another good one from our two friends.

sparrow likes this.
  4. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

There is a local club in my city.

Katfalls likes this.