President Trump

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

2. Fede

Fede Archangels

The sad thing is that this will greatly divide the U.S. even more and cause for violence.. how could thoe elected not realize what this will do? They are causing themselves insurrection and knowlingly so days in advance should they also be impeached?? I think they are causing more than anything Trump did..(not that he did.)

I pray for the U.S.

Sam, Booklady, Heidi and 4 others like this.
  3. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Thank you for your prayers Fede. It's a mess, the second impeachment will definitely create additional chaos for our country.

4. Advocata Nostra

Advocata Nostra Archangels

2C0AA75E-B095-402E-B413-BD090FA7B7D9.jpeg Last night, I placed President Donald Trump into Marys Immaculate Heart because it was put on my own heart to do so. The candle in the center was lit for him this morning. Please join me in praying 3 Hail Mary’s and 1 Memorare for his intentions. ~AN

Sam, Booklady, Clare A and 13 others like this.
  5. Elisa

Elisa Powers

People are replacing Whatsapp because of the privacy rules not being respected. But which one should we choose ? FREEDOM, GAB SOCIAL or SIGNAL (something else?) and why ?

Mary's child and Beth B like this.
  6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes, we are in those times...

Mary's child likes this.
  7. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 + To Jesus through Mary @-}--

Beautiful.

Praying for him and entire family.

Pres Trump's many vicious enemies seek "the brand's" absolute destruction.

I am especially saddened for Barron.

Ananchal, Booklady, Clare A and 5 others like this.
  8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Amen!

SgCatholic, Booklady and Mary's child like this.
  9. Mario

Mario Powers

Thanks, Byron!

Here I am Lord, I come to do Your Will. Jesus, grant us wisdom and true confidence in the leading of the Holy Spirit. Greater is He who indwells our hearts then he who is in the world.

Let God arise and His enemies be scattered according to His timetable!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    Beth B, Booklady, AED and 2 others like this.
  10. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Principalities

Just a thought I've had recently... Since God is allowing the major censoring and shutting down of our social media platforms, perhaps He wants us to let go of most of these platforms and spend more time talking to Him and the physical people around us? The way things used to be? It would certainly expose us to much less bitterness and our lives may become more peaceful and prayerful...which we will need for what lies ahead.

Beth B, Ananchal, Sam and 11 others like this.
  11. Mario

Mario Powers

How beautiful, AN! I've joined you in your prayer request!

Glory to God!

Booklady, AED, Byron and 3 others like this.
  12. BrianK

BrianK Proud2bRC Staff Member

Beth B, SgCatholic, WTW and 3 others like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Trump knows everything.(y)

Beth B, Booklady, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  14. Elisa

Elisa Powers

I surely believe we will have to do that soon. But not now. Whatsapp and now SIGNAL is used by me for important info instead of phone. We also spend a lot of time on Mother of God website. I don't.

15. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Beautiful post.

RoryRory and AED like this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

I have as well.

Advocata Nostra likes this.
  17. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

I am on telegram for now and run a completely encrypted phone using duck duck go as my browser, no real name for user name, different phone number for when i have to use one to sign up, protonmail for email, no photos ever that I have taken and a paid VPN ExpressVPN.

Also get off Whatsapp!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  18. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

This is so lovely, thank you!

Booklady and AED like this.
  19. Christy1983

Christy1983 Archangels

FORTRESS DC: Entire National Mall Will Be Closed for Inauguration Day, Open to Press and Police Only

The entire National Mall in Washington, DC will be closed on Inauguration Day to avoid any planned violent protests, with security personnel only permitting members of the press to witness the swearing-in ceremony of Joe Biden.

“The extraordinary closure is the latest in a series of security measures to harden the city against the type of violence that rocked the Capitol on Jan. 6. Local and federal officials had already established a downtown security zone and called up more than 20,000 National Guard troops to protect the presidential swearing in on Jan. 20,”
    reports the Washington Post.

“The move is significant because the Mall has been the traditional site where much of the general public has gathered to view the inauguration at the Capitol in person and on large jumbotrons,” adds the newspaper.

“That means no one will be able to get into the Mall,” one of the officials said. “I would think about it as if you are going to watch, you are not going to be able to see anything. You would maybe be able to see the top of the Capitol.”

News story at hannity.com

20. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

Wouldn't it be great to have a peaceful protest? No violence, no screaming, no yelling, no marching. It would just be a big nothing. On inuaguration day, next Tuesday, January 21 Biden will be sworn in at noon EST. Let's go dark from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. No internet, no phone, no tv, no radio, no texting. Let our silence be louder than their screaming. Send a message to the social media who wants to silence us that it works both ways. I will spend my time in prayer and meditation.

Ananchal, Sam, Booklady and 5 others like this.