President Trump

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Oct 17, 2017.

1. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

It seems that President Trump is using this speech to make it very clear that he has never condoned violence and rioting and never will.
    But the leftists continue to blame him for everything and will no doubt say that the (expected) protests and any violence surrounding the planned Biden inauguration are due to Trump's instigation.

I haven't given up hope that this is still part of Trump's plan.
    He did say that "our incredible journey is just beginning".

May God come to his aid through the intercession of Our Lady of the Rosary.

+

Beth B, Denise P, Suzanne and 8 others like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Totally agree, Sg.

AED, SgCatholic and Advocata Nostra like this.
  3. luz

luz Angels

Sam, Indy, Elisa and 2 others like this.
  4. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

To be honest, while I prayed the best I could and completed the Consecration to Jesus through Mary with the intention of petitioning Almighty God to bring about a successful election for President Trump and the Republican party, with their purported upholding family values and life and liberty. I prayed God would wake up the looney left and frustrate their evil behaviour.

There is a certainty that the Christina Gallagher prophesy on 29th October meant the election outcome was not to be in favour of the Republican party.

It is with devastating sadness I share this news; because the next prophesy seemed to me to indicate the two Republican candidates would not be successful in the election just after the New Year. And so we have the double whammy. Well and truly in the bowels of the anti of Christ.

The moral of the story, trust in God, keep your eyes on Jesus Christ and Keep Watch and Pray. It is always darkest just before dawn.

AED and maryrose like this.
  5. Christy1983

Christy1983 Archangels

Hi Clare A,
    Which post? There is one from the Red State blog, with the web link at the bottom. The YouTube video was on YouTube.

Clare A likes this.
  6. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Yes, what I watched on the news today was disturbing. The gloating about the second impeachment was hard to take. By Saturday there will be an unimaginable 20,000 troops in DC. How heartbreaking that the United States of America has arrived at this moment.

7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

You have spoken well.

AED, Advocata Nostra and Jo M like this.
  8. Mario

Mario Powers

gloating - to observe or think about something with triumphant and often malicious satisfaction

:cry::cry::cry:

9. Texas Mama of 2

Texas Mama of 2 Moderator

Keep the faith and hold the line... he has many aces up his sleeve and, just like always, he’s ten steps ahead of everyone else!!

10. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

Before I have seen John MacCain and ISIS chief Al-Baghdadi having a photo too.

Do you remember the ISIS photo on the beach beheading the Christian prisoners wearing orange suits? Have you thought where did the ISIS get those orange suits?
    Only in America! A very poor organization like ISIS would never let their prisoners wear those cute orange suits! Yes, that was made in a studio with CGI effects!

We are being toyed by the New World Order my friends!

Bin Laden and ISIS were created by NWO to produce expensive wars in the world!

11. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

And there was I thinking the American government armed and trained ISIS to use as a tool to take down Assad so they could get their greasy little paws on the oil.

Trump could see it was a futile effort and ended the charade, because Russia got in on the act and it was a war behind a war, with Russia getting their greasy little paws on the booty. IMHO

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and Suzanne like this.
  12. Byron

Byron Powers

Carol55, Suzanne and AED like this.
  13. Byron

Byron Powers

14. AED

AED Powers

This tribute is so beautiful and so heart rending to all of us who deeply love and have said goodbye to our dads and moms. Thanks be to God we will see them again in the Light of God and our joy no one can take from us.

Booklady, Mario and Jo M like this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

Nothing is what it seems. Smoke and mirrors. I have been rereading the letters of St Peter--a guide for the times we are in!

Julia, Booklady, Byron and 4 others like this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

Beautiful. Powerful. Thank you.

Indy and Jo M like this.
  17. AED

AED Powers

Timely and true and necessary word. Thank you for posting.

Booklady and Elisa like this.
  18. Elisa

Elisa Powers

Marjorie Taylor Greene : PERFECT ! Thats what we need !!! Together with GOD !

Booklady likes this.
  19. Elisa

Elisa Powers

We, who are in favor of Mr President Donald TRUMP and who support him, we are not alone, because we are MANY all over the world. I call them the "righteous ones" because they see what really is going on behind the hypocritic scenes. All the rest is just blinded by satan. Our "Army" is perhaps smaller on earth but it is the STRONGEST because GOD, the Creator of all things, the Saints and Angels are with us and therefore we should already be in JOY because the Victory of The Immaculate Heart of Mary is approaching at quick steps !!! Alleluia !!!

Booklady, Byron, PurpleFlower and 8 others like this.
  20. Elisa

Elisa Powers

Very well spoken ! Thank you. We forget this too easily and what was foretold.

Booklady and Mary's child like this.