President Trump

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Oct 17, 2017.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Correction
    Martin Luther King Day is Monday January 18.

2. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

3. Fede

Fede Archangels

They have..N.Y. said they will no longer entertain any contracts with the Trump family.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  4. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Is that patriot intel report believable or a hoax. Did Pres. Trump sign the Insurrection Act and does he have proof of the fraud.

Jo M and Mario like this.
  5. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

Remember one thing about the joint chiefs. Most are swamp creatures and not to be trusted. Look at past joint chiefs. They retire and most end up on defense company boards and make tons of money. I have seen but can't find right now orders in a national emergency that shows the names of whose in charge under the president when the shtf and none of these names are on the list. Now I don't know if this is accurate because there is so much misinformation out there right now but still some possible hope at least. Stay tuned, stay close to God and keep praying and have faith.

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

I am listening to this now and its very interesting. I don't fully and have never fully believed in the Q stuff, but this spotlight report is very interesting.

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/...about-to-be-released-down-she-goes-game-over/

I just noticed something for the first time. The number 17 is always associated to Q since Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet and look when this thread was started. 10/17/17. Coincidence or Godincidence lol.

AED, picadillo and Mary's child like this.
  7. Mario

Mario Powers

As we come down to the wire of January 20th, let us trust not so much in the machinations of man, but in the Providence of God! Time is short enough.

Psalm 2:10-12 Now therefore, O kings, be wise; be warned, O rulers of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, with trembling, kiss his feet, lest he be angry, and you perish in the way; for his wrath is quickly kindled. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

Proverbs 3:6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

AED, Beth B, Byron and 7 others like this.
  8. Mario

Mario Powers

Sorry, Andy, but this clip gives me the shutters because it puts up Trump on a pedestal similar to the way Obama was. The gentleman states that Trump has been groomed to undercut the 120-yr-process of the false way of life that has been enforced upon the nation! I am not saying that Trump is the Man of Lawlessness, but the grooming process Bitcoin Ben speaks of is the same type of exaltation which will produce the AntiChrist. I would stay clear of nodding my head during this interview. It is a mix of truth, exaggeration, and hero-worship.

Actually, if Trump swoops in to save the country by creating an all-powerful executive branch, then I will have been duped.:oops::censored::cry:

Jesus Christ is Lord!

AED and Andy3 like this.
  9. Advocata Nostra

Advocata Nostra Archangels

Amen!

AED likes this.
  10. picadillo

picadillo Powers

I haven't listened to the X22 report in a while but he is certainly closer to the truth than the media. I believe DJT is God's chosen restrainer of evil on this planet. He will win. This will have something to do with the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary as this will mark the end of communism. The pope, vatican, and vatican bank will have a hefty price to pay. This is a movie now. Think The Patriot by Mel Gibson. Safe in Our Lady's Immaculate Heart!

Kwaters, AED, Indy and 2 others like this.
  11. Jarg

Jarg Archangels

Question for who ever is up to date on Fr Michel Rodrigue. Didn’t he say a while back that in the Fall of 2020 the extraordinary events will begin?
    I had forgotten about him but it just hit me today as I remembered he did foretell what is happening, or at least he did point to the Fall of 2020 as the beginning of some major events.
    So does that mean he is a true prophet? Or Too early to say?

Kwaters likes this.
  12. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

Interesting point Mario. It is not hard for me to think that since the evil and Masons looked to destroy America from its beginnings there would have to be a force of good behind the scenes to counter such things and a long plot and plan to do so. Either way it makes for a very interesting Tom Clancey fictional novel haha.

AED likes this.
  13. Elisa

Elisa Powers

You can check https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/why-fr-michel-rodrigue/ where you will find all his messages.
    And Mark Mallett also gave interesting comments on all what is happening in relation with the predictions of Fr Michael Rodrigue. He also predicted that Saint Joseph will be the one to protect us during these hard times. And see what Pope Francis did: he proclaimed a year dedicated to St Joseph. He also said that Pope would make a mistake that he will regret but it would be too late. Remember what the Pope said about the civil union rights for homosexuels... This is no good. And then he promotes the vaccination and that it should even be mandatory... and other things. The latter one about the vaccination is for me a big sign that he is totally wrong and I will not obey him in this.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    Kwaters and Mary's child like this.
  14. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

I listened to a little bit of the impeachment charade and couldn't take it. The hate and venom of these people is unbelievable. They are living in a Godless society, it is so evident. I am so sickened over all of it. Can you imagine Pres. Trump dealing with this for four years, how did he do it? He has been on my daily prayer list for a long time, and I will continue to pray for him and our country. We need a miracle to get back on track.

Jo M, Kwaters, Mary's child and 4 others like this.
  15. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Fr. Pavone's Catholic perspective is soothing after watching all the hyped up videos:

AED likes this.
  16. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

It is so sad to watch this unfold but God is in control. Jesus I trust in You!

17. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Principalities

God sees all. Not one tiny thing happening right now has not been allowed by Him for one reason or another.

When I carry my baby boy around, he has no clue where I'm going to take him next. He doesn't worry about that, because all he knows how to do is trust. He's too busy smiling up at me most of the time to even care where he is. :)

Heidi, IheartMary, Don_D and 10 others like this.
  18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Amen!!!

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  19. Byron

Byron Powers

George Washington had visions. I believe it was Our Lady who visited him. Google the visions.

Jo M, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  20. Advocata Nostra

Advocata Nostra Archangels

Because he’s with his Mama, and that’s the kind of relationship we should strive for with Our Blessed Mother!