it seems to me that the nations of Europe would be so affected by revolutions and civil wars that they would become easy prey for enemy nations such as Muslim countries and Russia. so after the complete bankruptcy of the armies, a reign of terror would follow, which would bring the conversion of several nations to the catholic faith, that would consist of the triumph of the Immaculate Heart
This is my main reason for my affection for President Trump! He has supported Christianity like no other president....we need to put our money where our mouth is and support him! I pray he had a legitimate conversion...regardless, he promoted our cause. God bless and protect him. Please pray for him, his family and their collective safety. It’s going to get rough friends.....
A very big thank for to all of America’s allies who are supporting our beloved president! God bless you all...most especially for your unwavering prayerful support! Thank you all! We are in your debt!
we need to remember that God is always...always in control. If we don’t see it now, trust me, it’s coming. Amen!
President Trump signed a bill preventing all Chinese companies from listing stock on US exchanges https://thedonald.win/p/11R4py2zE8/president-trump-signs-bill-preve/c/
I believe Nations are being wiped out as we speak. There are loads of articles about how contraception and the contraceptive pill as well as abortion have meant Europeans are not reproducing enough people to populate their countries, and by around 2050 Europe will be populated by Asian, African and other people who have been migrating by the millions especially in the last twenty years. These new populations are mainly muslim. It is much the same in the UK and probably Ireland also since these self destructive methods have been legalised in Ireland now. It is the war on the womb that will wipe out Nations. I wonder how much this is happening in the USA, have any studies been done.
Excellent observations Julia. Nations can contracept themselves into oblivion. It doesn't take a war to annihilate a nation.
I am British and like Julia live in the UK. I've been praying daily for President Trump since the fake election. I agree with the poster who said that recently, it seems like more of a spiritual battle to get in a rosary, when we are praying for the President. The powers of hell are lined up against him, and all we can do is pray and hope and trust God will bring good out of this. I do not talk much of this, but some years ago a young relative told me of a vision in which she saw a terrible conflict and was shown that victim souls would be crucial in the victory of good over evil in a future time. Obviously this is for discernment.
Though this clip is not related to our current political crisis, I would say it clearly reveals that all of our constitutional principles supporting the Bill of Rights are directly opposed by China and her policies. https://www.crisismagazine.com/2020/will-xi-succeed-where-mao-failed Lord, come against the spirit of greed that would lead political and Church leaders in the USA to come under the demonic influence of godless China!
Julia, The avg. number of children per family in the USA is under the 2.1 children necessary to maintain the population. If it were not for immigration, including illegal immigration, here in the States, our population would be decreasing. The following shows how the fertility rate is in steady decline in virtually all States! Only South Dakota had a sustainable birthrate in 2018! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_fertility_rate Contraception and abortion are very evil and the proof is in the pudding! O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!
I just sent a thank you note to my children: I just wanted to thank our O'Loughlin Clan for bucking the trend and contributing to the sustainability of the USA population. As seen below, In 2018, only South Dakota had a fertility rate above 2.1 needed to sustain its population! But the 3 married O'Loughlin children combined are doing fine and are not yet done (I hope)! Three families, 7 kids, 2.33 fertility rate! Thank you Ronnows, O'Loughlins, and Manidis for doing your part. And two priests to boot! Isn't God great! Ps 113: 1 Praise the LORD! Praise, O servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD! 2 Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore! 3 From the rising of the sun to its setting the name of the LORD is to be praised! 4 The LORD is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens! 5 Who is like the LORD our God, who is seated on high, 6 who looks far down upon the heavens and the earth? 7 He raises the poor from the dust, and lifts the needy from the ash heap, 8 to make them sit with princes, with the princes of his people. 9 He gives the barren woman a home, making her the joyous mother of children. Praise the LORD!
Just ghastly tortures of the poor Chinese people by their own government. I never realized the extent of it until I read this article. Thank you, Mario.
I’ve said it before, God has richly blessed you and Geralyn and your offspring. And this is one of my favorite Psalms.