From the above article. Simply stunning are the steps the State of Michigan took to hide evidence. Look at the highlights below! The Amistad Project of the non-partisan Thomas More Society is announcing Monday it is demanding the preservation of evidence in five key swing states in response to a bombshell report detailing the results of a forensic audit of Dominion voting machines in Antrim County, Michigan, which was approved for release by 13th Circuit Judge Kevin Elsenheimer. "We're filing in all swing states a demand that judges step in and preserve evidence to avoid it from being destroyed or spoiled by the intentional or reckless acts of executive officials," said Phill Kline, director of the Amistad Project, which has previously filed election litigation in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. The report claims the "tabulation log for the forensic examination of the server for Antrim County from Dec. 6, 2020 consists of 15,676 individual events, of which 10,667 or 68.05% of the events were recorded errors." The Federal Election Commission allows a maximum error rate of just 0.0008%. "The error rate detailed in this report has implications for every state where we have litigation, and it comes on a day when officials are blocking legislators from having their say about elections in their states," Kline said. "This joins with other compelling evidence that the elections in these states cannot be certified under the law." Investigators believe the error rate in Antrim County is an intentional flaw built into the software in order to compel "bulk adjudication" of ballots by election officials — a process that allows alteration of ballots with minimal or no meaningful oversight. Antrim County maintains records of the adjudication process for previous elections, but records for the 2020 election were either deleted or never entered, making it impossible to determine whether adjudicated ballots accurately reflected the intent of the voters. The Michigan Bureau of Election also issued a memorandum Dec. 1 instructing election clerks that electronic poll book files must be deleted from all laptops and flash drives. The Amistad Project is asking judges in all swing states to issue emergency orders preventing state and local officials from destroying such evidence. "In Michigan, the Secretary of State has ordered deletion of e-poll books and other evidence and also has taken affirmative steps to seal forensic evidence regarding the flaws in the operation of Dominion machines from both the public and from legislators who need access to this information in order to perform their constitutional duty," Kline said. "This joins with the Michigan Attorney General threatening legislators with criminal investigation and possible prosecution if they disagree with her, and the Michigan Governor and other officials shutting down the peoples' house and preventing them from gathering today to perform their constitutional duty." Lord of Justice, come to our aid!
@FrDaveNix · 4h Biden and Harris are not moving into the White House in January. It's not wishful thinking. We pessimists don't do wishful thinking.
And you know Fr. Nix is a pessimist with this post: After two World Wars, the next eugenicists to wipe out not millions but billions will have to have flat smiles, not be screamers, like Hitler who took the lives of millions. Mark my words: These are the faces of evil for the final battle on earth.
Biden/Harris are going to make Trudeau look small in this battle. The final move of the deep state is Trump's removal. Now their plans can really kick into gear. The last fours years of building back and protecting US sovereignty will be erased in less than the next 4 years. God have mercy on us all.
I am not counting out President Trump. His job is not finished. I pray the Lorica prayer for him and our nation every day. So should every freedom loving person in this world.
I do too Denise. (The Lorica)I am not counting him out either. The next month is--i believe--going to be truly Biblical.
I believe and I pray and I hope (not quite up to decreeing and declaring as our evangelical friends do) that we shall see a great manifestation of God's power and justice in the coming weeks. BTW the spiritual warfare is fierce. Anyone else notice. Getting a Rosary said has become a huge effort. Never used to be. Lots of other obstructions and static going on around here.
My fear and hope is that he will win the presidency, but while it will be legal, at this point it will be seen as illegitimate. His 2nd term will be filled with violence and protests and the MSM will be so rabidly against him they will be cheering on the mostly peaceful protests as they burn down the cities. IOW, we may get the president we want, but we will still have the Chastisment.
What's Bill's shirt say: "Hug me, love saves lives." May the mercy of Jesus yet save your life, Mr. Gates, and mine as well! O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!
Agreed that Trump overturning the fraud doesn’t mean the next four years will be easy. They will keep fighting him every step of the way.
The state department has put out a couple tweets this morning about China. Attorney Lin Wood has been making the case for weeks now that many of the Georgia politicians are corrupt and have links to China. There’s been a lot of information coming out about China’s influence in the US. https://thedonald.win/p/11R4ghYn2N/just-tweeted-by-department-of-st/c/
Yes, a mighty war, not on the way, but here now. I'm praying especially concerning the ratification of electoral college votes on the 6th, the feast of the Epiphany. It will take an epiphany for justice to be done. But no matter the outcome, we have moved beyond skirmishes and are in open spiritual warfare. Dark clouds on the horizon. What we have been anticipating for some time is here. Lord make of us bold witnesses to shed Thy Light in the darkness!
Today, I went to go to spirit-digest.com and I can't get access to it... instead, I got this: "Not authorized to view this page [CFN #0004]" I don't know what happened nor why? Never I had receive something like this before. This site's webmaster is seemingly all for Pres. Trump and does have helpful articles about what's going on with election fraud and etc. Yesterday, there was an article or I think, a youtube on something about China was about to or already has? purchase thousands of acres in state of Texas... I told myself that I would check it out tomorrow... but now, I can't access the spirit-digest.com Too late. Hmmm? Anyone else can open this website or not?
@Catherine L. I clicked in to Spirit Digest just now when I read your post, and it is ok here from the UK.
Thanks! I went back to try it again and it worked! Maybe the webmaster was working on his webpage momentarily. I went to look for that article about "China purchase acres of land in Texas"... do not see it there anymore now. I even went back into site's archives, too... nothing. Hmm, it got removed ...or maybe IF (not sure) it was a youtube link and youtube may have taken it down. Oh well. I don't understand how could China could be allowed to purchase acres of land in Texas for wind solar farms and whatever else... sound too fishy as to what are they really up to? It feels like the enemy is too close to home to us in USA... especially with the chinese military could just jump right in TX... i.e.--trojan horse.