President Trump

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Oct 17, 2017.

1. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

(y)

+

Denise P likes this.
  2. padraig

padraig Powers

Astonishing miracles happening..

Donna259, Jo M, Mary's child and 4 others like this.
  3. Mario

Mario Powers

Yahoo! The snowball at the top of the hill has begun to roll!

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

DeGaulle, Jo M, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Where is the proof other than what he says in the video?

That Trump has been handed Pennsylvania?

5. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

There is no real proof or guarantee but if the election can not be certified due to fraud the state will use electors to cast their votes. Pennsylvania is majority republican in it's state legislature as are many of the swing states and will likely vote accordingly.

Beth B, Jo M, Mary's child and 3 others like this.
  6. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Even CNN is facing reality and warning its viewers. Surprisingly they have someone on staff who actually understands the US Constitution. There is a short video at the link worth a watch that better explains what I said above. It is from a few months ago but more relevant now than ever.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1332499247346888704

Beth B, Jo M, Mary's child and 3 others like this.
  7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Thanks Don -- I so want this to be true - I will dance in the streets if it is and I am not even American lol

SgCatholic, Beth B, DeGaulle and 7 others like this.
  8. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Some people at work who are not Trump supporters admitted to me this week they would miss him as President because he brings a certain 'entertainment value'. Faint praise but at least Trump is not beige!!

Beth B, DeGaulle, Jo M and 4 others like this.
  9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Make sure you post a video of that :)

SgCatholic, Beth B, AED and 6 others like this.
  10. Krizevac

Krizevac Archangels

:ROFLMAO:
    I'll join him :ROFLMAO:

SgCatholic, Beth B, AED and 5 others like this.
  11. padraig

padraig Powers

If you ever get a chance listen to Steve Bannon's, 'War Room', Steve comes from a very working class Irish/American background and is something of a genius. Better still his heart is very much in the right place.

But most importantly still he is very ,very clued up. From Steve I would not take this stuff as Pie in the Sky.

He is political to his toe bones and the Real Deal. Don't let the Liberal Media thwor you, it is all so much mush.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    AED, Sunnyveil, WTW and 2 others like this.
  12. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

When people say that America is not a democracy most people do not understand that it means exactly that and simply ignore it to their own ignorance. I don't know why but they don't understand our system of government and why it was setup that way. A majority of our own citizens don't understand how the electoral college works because schools in league with the masonic agenda have been trying to get rid of it for decades and move us to a European model.

AED, Sam and WTW like this.
  13. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Bannon was a guest for Michael Matt’s Remnant Catholic Identity Conference this fall, and I've seen Michael Matt on Bannon’s WarRoom broadcast. I’ve been following Bannon’s WarRoom Pandemic broadcasts since January. He’s well worth listening to regarding the most recent election fraud developments. He has also worked directly with Cardinal Burke in the past but as Bannon is such a firebrand Cardinal Burke subsequently had to distance himself from Bannon.

SgCatholic, Beth B, AED and 4 others like this.
  14. padraig

padraig Powers

Steve Bannon is fun. He makes me laugh. His heart is in the right place. In the Church of course a lay person is only ever going to be a humble lay person. An outsider looking in to the true levers of Power. But he's doing his best. :)

He remind me of Michael Voris. I don't the least bit mind him being very political, it's my kind of politics.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    BrianK, Clare A, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  15. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Sunnyveil, I am prohibited from 'liking' your post above. Evidently, the tentacles of cancel culture extend everywhere.

Donna259 and AED like this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

I will sing! A joyful noise unto the Lord. I am a terrible dancer--two left feet as they say.

17. Well, AED, St. Teresa of Jesus did stress that we should all seek to have self-knowledge, so I guess claiming “two left feet” might count for something! :LOL::LOL:

Donna259, AED, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Update...the latest:

Indy likes this.
  19. Ok this is already outdated. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has already dismissed the Mike Kelly And Sean Parnell lawsuit... which does not agree with the ruling he speaks about in this video. Far from handing Trump Pennsylvania, the judge's order he speaks about has already been dismissed by a higher court.

This was not a win for the Trump side at all, as much as I would like it to be.

This guy in the video is likely just trying to gain viewers. I wouldn't trust his videos as being an accurate assessment. He has not updated his video, tweets etc. to reflect the ruling which happened 7 hours ago.

Do your own research if you don't believe me. He is talking about the status of the Parnell/Kelly lawsuit, as he says in the video. This was ruled against today (Saturday) by the Pennsylvania Supreme court.

Of course an appeal will follow. But for now to claim a judge has handed Pennsulvania to Trump is wildly inaccurate.

I would love to be wrong about this, but...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pittsb...sses-mike-kelly-and-sean-parnell-request/amp/

If you don't trust CBS, Newsmax is reporting the same...

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...onth=11&date=28&id=999102&oref=www.google.com

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
    Seagrace, Sam, Julia and 1 other person like this.
  20. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

It'll more than likely have to be musical chairs right up to the Supreme Court.

WTW and AED like this.