President Trump

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Oct 17, 2017.

1. AED

AED Powers

Sunnyveil, SgCatholic, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  2. picadillo

picadillo Powers

We have to wake up. Pope Francis is the Obama of the catholic church. Sorry but true.

DesertStar7 likes this.
  3. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Please click on this link, https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/6210630730001/?playlist_id=3166411554001#sp=show-clips, if you would like to hear Maria Bartiromo interview Maria Elvira-Salazar. I'm so happy for Florida's District 27 (in Miami-Dade County) because they elected Maria Elvira-Salazar to Congress!!! ;) +

upload_2020-11-18_15-10-37.png

Edited to add:

And there is this news...
    upload_2020-11-18_16-1-26.png WABC-TV
    COVID Update: NYC schools close, move to remote
    learning as city reaches 3% positivity rate threshold
    New York City's entire public school system will close for in-person learning on Thursday temporarily, the schools chancellor Richard A.
    33 mins ago

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
    Booklady and Beth B like this.
  4. Indy

Indy Praying

The web browser called Brave is excellent for privacy and to break the advertisement stranglehold that google has
    https://brave.com/

It is the brainchild of Brendan Eich who famously left Firefox for his conservative views on gay marriage.

I completely recommend brave and its ethos. Time to get away from google.

Julia, SgCatholic, Jo M and 4 others like this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Newsmax tv network is free..no streaming charge at all. Download to any devise free

Donna259, SgCatholic, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you Indy!

Shae and Jo M like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

Just downloaded it.

Shae and Jo M like this.
  8. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Thanks for the tip! :)

Shae likes this.
  9. Shae

Shae Archangels

Yes AED, I also liken it to the Battle of Lepanto. With our Rosaries in hand, this battle can be won!

10. Shae

Shae Archangels

I have downloaded Rumble. A lot of conservatives are going over there. It is being promoted as an alternative to YouTube.

SgCatholic, Jo M and AED like this.
  11. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Thank you. I'll check it out. Hope all my Catholic favourites are on it because I spend a lot of time on youtube.

I'm going to try Proton for emails.

Shae and SgCatholic like this.
  12. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Thanks so much, Julia, great informative post!

Shae and Jo M like this.
  13. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I quite agree.

Shae likes this.
  14. padraig

padraig New Member

President Trump is just amazing.

Can't wait. Fun, fun ,fun.:D:D

15. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

if the warning does occur, this angst will be so worth it!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
    Mary's child, AED and Joan J like this.
  16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Excellent press conference....now let’s see how fast fake news will spin it....
    I think we know! Pray for judges who will not be corrupted!

Mary's child, AED, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  17. Jarg

Jarg Archangels

Did anyone listen to today’s press conference of Trump campaign lawyers explaining the allegations being put forward? We are either moments before uncovering the largest scam in the history of this country (Venezuela elections would look legit next to this) or she is making everything up and just wants to make a fool of herself...?? What is going on here?

Mary's child, Julia, padraig and 2 others like this.
  18. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

First of all, the MSM spun the story by ignoring it. Since they didn't report on it, it didn't happen.

Second, she did not make her reputation by "making everything up." This will have to wait to reach SCOTUS. I think the individual state Supreme courts don't have the intestinal fortitude to be willing to rule on the validity of evidence ("Yes, but when were those videos of election officials covering up the windows to keep observers from observing made?") because then they'd have to face the wrath of the losers. A key test will be if the Pennsylvania Supreme Court will be willing to bring the election officials (who ignored the SC's order on allowing observers) up on charges of contempt of court, and give them the most severe penalties prescribed by law.

SCOTUS will have the gravitas and dignity to weigh the evidence that lower courts choose to ignore or refused to allow to be admitted as evidence. They'll be able to examine the statistical analysis of the voting patterns (identical patterns of voting for one candidate across 6 non-contiguous states is well-nigh impossible) as well as the sworn statements by witnesses.

So pray, hope, and don't worry!

Joan J, Mary's child, Julia and 3 others like this.
  19. Advocata Nostra

Advocata Nostra Archangels

Yes I did!

Julia likes this.
  20. padraig

padraig New Member

I wonder if she was suggesting that the CIA helped fix the voting machines? That the machines were their, 'Thing'? Thata they had used them before to put in the fix (in S America) and that they had done this again, only this time in the USA?

Or am I reading too much into this?

Joan J, Mary's child, Julia and 3 others like this.