President Trump

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Jo M

Jo M Powers

(y)

AED likes this.
  2. Krizevac

Krizevac Archangels

3. padraig

padraig New Member

4. padraig

padraig New Member

5. Mario

Mario Powers

Even with the above rally videos which appear to show Trump as in the lead, the following interview points out my inner sense that Trump will lose the Presidency in the midst of chaos. Michael Knowles has finally articulated my fears and brought them to the surface - start at the 53 minute point. (By the way, the whole clip is great!).

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

sunburst likes this.
  6. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

The Hermit of Loreto said Donald J. Trump will lead America back to God. He's doing it!!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020 at 5:57 AM
    Sam, Jo M and AED like this.
  7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

WTW likes this.
  8. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Another great reminder of President Trumps acknowledgement of God. Well done Life Site News. Hope springs eternal.

sunburst, WTW, AED and 1 other person like this.
  9. Denise P

Denise P Archangels

TRiUMPh of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. He is part of the plan!

Julia, AED and Mary's child like this.
  10. sunburst

sunburst Powers

These are my very fears also Mario, as they will stop at nothing. Never in my lifetime have I ever seen so much enthusiasm for the support of a standing President to continue to be our President.
    Even here in Rhode Island there were boat rallies. All across America there is great hope and the huge crowds at Trump rallies would indicate he should win by a landslide. But ...
    They will do anything to steal this election and the mail in ballots will give them this opportunity.
    Can you imagine the chaos that will ensue if he loses the presidency and the people whom it will crush?
    It isn't something I care to think about but I know we have all been given a cross and we may be called to walk the path of the Lord.
    The folly of the cross. God help us we may persevere.

11. Tanker

Tanker Powers

It is obvious that one side of the political sphere does not care what the "people" want. I have spent years watching things get voted in, which indicates what the "people" want, and then it is never put into law or is repackaged for a re-vote. I even saw it with California with the with the redefining of marriage. The people voted it down....and they would not accept it.

I see this behavior across the world too, not just the US. Evil is working really hard to convince everyone that their "Utopia" is the way to think.

I pray really hard and ask God the Father often to give us 4 more years. Trump for all his faults, seems to want to restore our Republic and try to restore peace in other parts of the world.

Kyrie eléison
    Christe eléison
    Kyrie eléison

12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Has the now left leaning Chief Justice been compromised? This is the second tweet by Lin Wood. One would suspect that he has something, being the rather renowned atty that he is, not wanting his reputation to be marred.

From Lin Wood, the atty successfully defending the Covington Catholic teen and the young man defending himself against the Antifa mob:

https://wearethene.ws/assets/images...91b4bc668e0061fbc38d53a181282b2b635c3c41d.png
    [​IMG]

13. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Mary's child, AED and Tanker like this.
  14. AED

AED Powers

Keep praying and trusting God and Our Lady.

15. AED

AED Powers

I trust in Jesus's words to seek and we will find, ask and it shall be given, knock and the door will be opened. Jesus is very clear He will answer our prayers. I am trusting Him on this. And as Fr Solanus used to day--thanking Him ahead of time.

Tanker, HeavenlyHosts, Sam and 2 others like this.
  16. garabandal

garabandal Powers

17. padraig

padraig New Member

18. Tanker

Tanker Powers

Well, the early voting is probably reliable. You can go on your states website and see if your vote has been registered the day after you vote. Early voting is not really the problem. The problem will be in the after the election "finding" of ballots. This is where they have cheated in the past. The fact many people are receiving double ballots and then of course one party always "finds" boxes of ballots days after the election and they turn out to ALL be one parties ballots. The early voting is done in person and is fairly safe, or so I am told. :cool:

19. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

20. Tanker

Tanker Powers

:coffee:

Wow!