President Trump

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Tanker

Tanker Powers

Booklady, Sam, AED and 1 other person like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

A most unflattering photo of Ms Pelosi

Booklady, Tanker and AED like this.
  3. Tanker

Tanker Powers

She has either had TOO much plastic surgery or she has been over run with demons. Either way not a pretty sight. :)

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  4. I know there is objective reality. But this author truly sounds to me as though he’s portrayed the landscape through the lens of spiritual desolation. Just saying. Peace!

Booklady, Jo M, Mary's child and 3 others like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

This article is a reflection of what DC Mayor Muriel Bowser has done to DC. I have lived in this area in the suburbs since 1950. DC is not governed by the President but by an elected mayor and city council. DC is not a state.
    Please tell that to the author.
    Edit: we are in Covid restrictions in this country. This author makes no mention of that. Mayor Bowser is in charge of closings.
    She does not like Pres Trump.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
    Booklady, Tanker, Don_D and 6 others like this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

The author’s OWN spiritual desolation.

Booklady, Jo M, Sam and 2 others like this.
  7. I read the author's blog for a time before the election of 2016. The author was a tea party advocate and writes for a fiscally responsible government. His writing was almost daily was supportive of President Trump up until now, apparently. I hope that I am not brow beaten for posting this article.

8. Yes, that is what I was trying to say. Thanks.

Booklady, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

That was not a criticism. I was just emphasizing!;)

Advocata Nostra likes this.
  10. Oh, I never thought it was! :) All is good.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I am not brow beating you for posting this, WBTW. It’s just that we’ve been over this before about being Catholic and being unable, really, in good conscience, to vote for anyone else. I don’t know what religion this author practices, if any. I vote pro life. It matters for my soul at my judgement.

AED, Lepanto, Booklady and 5 others like this.
  12. Sam

Sam Powers

My take on the article is that the author is pointing out is that the dem mayor{and I would add dem govs. and mayors} are so out to get Trump that he might wish that Trump were not re-elected , then things would go back to normal? So let's all vote for the baby killing, God hating dems, give them their way and things will get better. Look at all the good they do, I mean look at their cities. Umm, I don't think so, the reason Trump is getting so much flack is because he's flying over target and getting shot at is he's disrupted the plans of satan and all his death platform which all his idiot minions are GLEEFULLY pushing through. I mean they have just got to have their sacrifice of innocent babies to offer their lord satan As Mother Angelica used to say, -I vote pro life, that's all that matters. All the evils, insanity and problems of the world and Church stem from this.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
    Lepanto, Booklady, Tanker and 4 others like this.
  13. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ithout-action-is-antithetical-to-its-purpose/

Information Without Action is Antithetical to Its Purpose….
    Posted on July 23, 2020 by sundance
    Modified internal text to facilitate password removal.

Thanks again for all the support. Do not take my brutally honest writing on DC to be anything other than a way for ordinary people to see the corrupt nature of this toxic place from an outsiders perspective. I am not fearful, I am more determined than ever.

[​IMG]

The truth is my weapon here. I fear nothing in that regard. It is just sad to think this is our nation’s capital and yet it seems occupied by doom and despair. Saying hello, or good morning to one of the masked zombies gets you the glare of the pod people.

On to the mission at hand. – Almost all of it GOOD news; even in the bad news aspects of recent feedback. Bottom line: no-one in a position of any oversight ever put this together before; and yet once you see it with all the accompanying certified evidence, everything makes sense. Once visible it cannot be unseen.

Unfortunately, this reality also means congress did not figure this issue out; even with years of investigations. However, on the plus side it also means they are not hiding it. Quite simply: they didn’t know about it, they never pieced it together.

Which then leads into the second aspect…. Is Durham clueless about this? The consensus answer is yes; USAO John Durham likely has no idea. Which again is bad, but also holds a silver lining in that he would not be covering-up a major DC issue, but rather has no idea because the primary elements are long-forgotten.

In federal government, never assign corrupt intent to those things that can be easily explained by incompetence.

So, that’s the next step; get this in front of USAO Durham; or his team. Again, much more positive activity than negative. The direct evidence is irrefutable. Once visible, not a scintilla of doubt on primary. So that’s good… affirming and needed.

The background story is a truth weapon that cannot be avoided. As such, it is critical the four corners stand strong without any weakness. Anyone who has reviewed the material so far is in agreement; this is exactly that. Direct evidence including sworn statements under oath (ie. base story is beyond doubt); and overwhelming circumstantial evidence that fills-in and even bigger picture (not really needed to advance immediately).

Keep radar on maximum alert now. Look for tell-tale signs starting to surface with increased focus directly to the special counsel investigation.

OK, that’s about as far as I can go for now.

I am beyond humbled by the words of encouragement and support; and I do have a plan to move forward and return to a position of accountability and representative government. Sounds like a big goal, because it is. Additionally, I have a plan to help you, and your friends, and your neighbors. That dual-purposed and parallel plan is also well underway and will continue with unwavering intensity. {Go Deep}

The truth is far more exposed today than yesterday….

More work to be done; but optimism abounds.

…Double or nothing? Yeah, sure

14. AED

AED Powers

I agree! The dems and their brown shirts remind of a crime syndicate. " nice little country you got here. Be a shame if it burned down..." and that's how they get their way. DJT is like Eliot Ness battling Capone and his thugs.

Julia, Booklady, Katfalls and 5 others like this.
  15. I did vote pro-life, Sam. But now the hard fought protections that pro-life advocates put in place state by state, piece by piece are washed away with a federal court ruling https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...hemical-abortion-poses-health-risks-to-women/ Where is the outrage from President Trump? Where is the outrage from Lifesitenews? from Lifenews? from anyone? Quietly these medications are being distributed without restriction. The people that yell loudest that he is pro-life are nowhere to be heard from about tele-abortions with no restrictions. Those abortions account for far more killings than surgical abortions. My prayer, no matter how hopeless it is, is that the clamor for a different Republican nominee becomes so great that those in power will not be able to ignore it. I am not convinced that Trump is pro-life. Speaking for a few minutes at the March for Life rally doesn't mean much to me. Executive orders have little effect. He doesn't try very hard to work with opposition to get anything done. He's a nightmare. That's my opinion and I am completely entitled to air it.

16. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

That's exactly what they are. The MOB. They count on the intimidation factor of the fear of their acts of violence and the cowardice of the average person to "get in line" rather than stand and be counted.
    If just a small fraction of people stand and take whatever may come they will be utterly humiliated and skulk off into the depths of where they came.

AED, Booklady, Sam and 3 others like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

By the way, I want to tell you about the inscription at the top of the Washington Monument. It says Laus Deo. Translated from the Latin "praise be to God."

AED, Booklady, Jo M and 5 others like this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Maybe his efforts don’t meet with your approval but then abortion is an evil which is deeply entrenched. I think he has made progress. He definitely hasn’t hurt the issues.

19. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!