Pregnant with Baby #4

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by PurpleFlower, May 23, 2022.

  1. Byron

    Byron Powers

    Well I still beat you PF. I’ve got 5 grown children. And it’s been quite a ride. Congratulations!:):):):)
     
    josephite, Mario, Carol55 and 4 others like this.
  2. Mylordandmygod

    Mylordandmygod Archangels

    Congrats great news may the blessed mother wrap this child in her mantle
     
    josephite, Jo M, PurpleFlower and 2 others like this.
  3. AED

    AED Powers

    LOL. Two are hard. At three you just shrug and get on with it in my experience. It's a lot easier. :) IMHO.
     
  4. ellen

    ellen Ellen

    Yes ..that is true for a simple reason... you have two arms/hands to hold and "manage" two children...after that you will need to.... use your feet ...or your teeth !!! :LOL: BUT..... you will get used to the chaos.:confused:

    After all that nonsense.... I consider those years to be the best part of my life (looking back from a sane state of life).And now... in my infirmed old age...its soo nice to be surrounded by those many grown children and grandchildren!!! ;)
     
  5. Seagrace

    Seagrace Archangels

    Not in my case:D:D but the love you have for your little ones will take you through every terrain of life.
     
  6. PurpleFlower

    PurpleFlower Powers

    My mom told me yesterday she thinks I'll have six! :p

    I do have 3 in Heaven, so that's 7 total so far.:love:
     
  7. PurpleFlower

    PurpleFlower Powers

    Well you're better than I am, because I struggled a lot with 3...mainly when the youngest were 1 and 2. There will be an easier gap with my youngest once this one is born. My current littlest will be almost 3!
     
  8. AED

    AED Powers

    Agree agree agree. These were the happiest days of my life and they were over too soon. I am so thankful for those wonderful years. Once I had 3 I knew I wasn't going to go anywhere or do anything else for the duration and I found it was just fine. I loved it. However U wasn't working outside the home. To have to go to work would be awful!!
     
  9. josephite

    josephite Powers

    Congratulations Purple Flower!
    How beautiful!
    My prayers for you and your family, especially this new little addition, at this time.
    May God continue to hold you in the palm of His hand, protect and lead your family and shower His graces and blessings upon all your endeavours. Amen
     

Share This Page