Predictions 2018

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 1, 2018.

  1. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    Byron,

    I find the following interesting, Saint (Elder) Paisios specifically mentions the scriptures of Joel, Zechariah, Ezekiel and Daniel in the following interview, http://survincity.com/2012/02/9-prophecies-elder-paisios-the-athonite/. Unfortunately, I think that some of it is difficult to understand.

    Here is an excerpt from the interview with Saint Paisios which I am referring to,

    Elder: God is satisfied. In this war, all come out winners. The Greek army will be a spectator. No one will return winner. The arena will be Palestine, their grave — the Dead Sea. This will be the first in half a time. But it will be the second half a: after the event people will come to despair, and then everything will be studying the Gospel and Scripture. Christ will spare the world and show the sign for faith. Then thou shalt seek the unbeliever.
    Dimitri:
    Gerontius, Troparion of the prophet Elijah said he — "the forerunner of the Second Coming of Christ." He is known to have died, as Enoch. Will the prophet Elijah to the ground?
    Elder (Smiling): The Prophet Elijah and prepares sharpens his knife! And even before the start with the patriarchs, princes, priests, and monks!
    Nikolai: And the mundane.
    Elder: Do you — ignorance, we have — sins. Is it not said in prayer to the Divine Liturgy: "O our sins did and the human ignorance"? The prophet Elijah is sharpening his knife: but need much attention, because some of the things that is to say the Fathers, and otherwise interpret the world as, say, shestimilii reported by Saint Cosmas Aetolian. (Turks leave, but will come up again and reached shestimiliya. Eventually their chase to the Red Apples (Kokkinh Mhlia). The Turks third die and another third sign of the cross and the last third will go to the Red apple.) No can not explain it.
    Shestimilie there Langadase, Kilnise, in Thrace, in Corinth, but no one knows, those of whom he speaks, — six miles of territorial waters. You do not read the prophets, in Joel, Zechariah, Ezekiel, in Daniel? It says it all. Seven years in Palestine will not burn wood, and sticks, but how do you know the difference between sticks of wood! You are now in the homes of heaters (with a smile), while here I'm burning wood in the stove, and I know what's what.
    (This is the prophecy of Ezekiel — 39, 9-10: "Then the people of the cities of Israel shall go forth, and set on fire and will burn the weapons, shields and armor, bows and arrows, clubs and spears, seven years will burn them. And will not take no wood from the field, neither cut down any out of the forests, but they will burn only weapon, and robbed of their robbers, gatherers and rob them, saith the Lord God. ")
    ​

    What is in parenthesis, I believe, is commentary from the person who transcribed this interview. I believe that when Elder (Saint Paisios) says, "Christ will spare the world and show the sign for faith.", this is the Warning which will occur at the end of the war but I also believe that some unrest will continue for about four years based on various approved Catholic prophecies.

    I did not find anything in this particular interview in which he states that the timing of this war would be 70 years after the conception of the nation of Israel,
    only God knows.
     
    Byron likes this.
  2. indaiatubano

    indaiatubano Archangels

  3. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    idaidtubano, Glenn is a good person to ask about this but the following is from Aviso's website (I corrected a typo on Christi Chirsti on the following quote):

    “Those “great events” will happen on a singular “Thursday“, though “none of the three great Thursdays” – Holy Thursday, Corpus Christi and the Ascension of our Lord – as Conchita told Mrs Maria Herrero” : ​

    Ref: https://garabandalnews.org/?s=ascension&submit=Search
     
  4. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Hmmmm
    I think Corpus Christi is now a Sunday feast
     
  5. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    I just looked it up
    In the US, Corpus Christi is transferred to the Sunday after Trinity Sunday
    In other places, it is on a Thursday
     
  6. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    HH, I just checked the USCCB liturgical calendar* and they list Thursday, May 10th, 2018 as the Ascension of Our Lord. This was the feast I was referring to not Corpus Christi, sorry about that.
    * http://www.usccb.org/about/divine-worship/liturgical-calendar/upload/2018cal.pdf page 6.

    IMHO, 5/10/18 won't be the date of the Miracle at Garabandal but only God knows for sure.
     
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  7. Sam

    Sam Powers






    According to your link, Carol55, Thursday, May 10'th, 2018 is the Ascension of the Lord, and Corpus Christi is transferred to the Sunday after Trinity Sunday
     
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  8. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    Sam, Thank you. You are correct, I got spun around on that one, lol. I corrected my post above.

    Ultimately, the result is the same. If the information that I posted from Serre/Caux's "Garabandal Book" is correct then the Miracle cannot be this May 10th, 2018 which is the Ascension of Our Lord (not changeable, based on the celebration of Easter:);):love:).

    PS - I should mention that I am still sticking with the date of April 12th, 2018 for the Miracle.
     
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  9. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Carol
    In our diocese and in others, the Ascension has been transferred to a Sunday. Just FYI
     
  10. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    HH, Really? They can't do that, can they? It has always been that the 40th day of Easter is the Ascension of Our Lord, a Thursday.

    The Ascension of Our Lord is May 10th, 2018 in the USCCBs' Liturgical Calendar, http://www.usccb.org/about/divine-worship/liturgical-calendar/upload/2018cal.pdf . I wouldn't think that particular dioceses could change this.

    PS- You were correct about Corpus Christi being moved to a Sunday, the Sunday after Trinity Sunday as Sam stated above. I didn't realize that this was a permanent change but it must be.
     
  11. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    They have done this for maybe about 10 years or more. It is in the Sunday missalettes, too, about some dioceses transferring Ascension to a Sunday. Therer sre two places in the missal, one for the Thursday, and one for the Sunday. Go figure.
     
  12. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    The 70th Anniversary of Israel will be celebrated on May 14, 1948 and since a generation is either 70 or 80 years as stated in scripture and scripture also states that something very significant will happen before "this generation" (?) passes, I am sticking with this year as a crucial year.

    I believe that St. Paisios could be correct that the Ezekiel 38/39 War is the turning point for the world, it may actually be the cause of the Warning - the reason that people will convert from sinning. I believe that God will intervene and some how knock an atomic weapon out of the sky, this will create the physical piece of the Warning in the sky. In addition, I think that it is very possible that this war will be short and extremely devastating and that it may occur this week in fact on March 22nd, 23rd, and 24th.

    I do not wish that any of these things happen and I will be praying fervently this week for peace in the world.

    May God bless us all.
     
  13. Julia

    Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

    WHAT IF

    Easter Sunday falls on 1st April this year.

    So, Divine Mercy Sunday falls on 8th April this year.

    What if, the Warning turns out to be the first of the Three Days of Darkness from 12th April.

    Ending with the Miracle on Sunday 15th April.

    At the end of the day, when the Three Days of Darkness happens it could be the result of a limited nuclear or hydrogen bombing type of short war. And come to think of it, we should all have holy candles from the Easter Vigil, ready to light if the three days of darkness should happen so soon after Easter. The more I think of it the more convinced I am this could all happen; or in other words Julia is beginning to believe her own predictions. LOL

    And the resulting damage to the planet could require a miracle for anyone to be able to still live on a large part of planet earth afterwards.

    The thing is, when you think about it. We would all have the chance to make a good Confession and receive Holy Communion on Divine Mercy Sunday, gaining the promised Amnesty for Souls. the Amnesty for souls promised by Jesus is remission for all purgatorial prison time which is normally attached as a result of our sins even after Absolution in Confession. I understand there is Reparation required as well as Absolution after we have sinned. And Jesus has promised to wipe out the requirement using Divine Mercy Amnesty as a gift of Grace in place of the Atonement or Reparation we are normally required to do. I hope this makes sense.

    A good Confession on Divine Mercy Sunday leaves our souls as pure as the day we were baptised. We are born again every year if we choose to honour this Divine Mercy Feast. A brand new clean slate in the eyes of God. And what a mighty way to have the most possible souls ready for Heaven if that is what happens this year.

    Of course the above is just my take on the supposed possibilities many of us are inclined to propose for how the Warning and Miracle could all come about. Please don't take it as informed or inspired.. It is just a Julia muse.

    ps. Have you noticed coincidentally the dates at the top fall right in with Garabandal ' between the months of March, APRIL. May and the dates between 8th and 16th.' Mind you the Pope has not gone to Moscow yet.
     
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    Shae, Mary's child, AED and 4 others like this.
  14. Julia

    Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

    And if all the above WHAT IF's came about.......
    Conchita from Garabandal would announce the Miracle on Sunday 8th April, Divine Mercy Sunday, giving 8 days notice in advance as we were told by the visionary.

    And Mirjana from Medjugorje would announce the Warning on Monday 9th April, three days in advance of the Thursday 12th April. If these 'what if's' all came about, Mirjana and the Priest chosen to make the announcement would start their preparation Fasting and Praying on Easter Monday, seven days in advance or Easter Sunday eight days in advance===I can't remember if it was seven or eight days of prayer and fasting for Mirjana and the chosen Priest at Medjugorje who is to make the announcement. They say we will not have much time to prepare, and three days is not long in my humble opinion.

    All of this is a Julia muse. But I thought it fits together so well. The question is what saints feast falls or would fall on the 15th April if it was not the Sunday.

    Of course we are told never believe anyone who gives dates, which cancels out every prediction Julia has made. Sigh.
     
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    Shae, Mary's child and cornhusker like this.
  15. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    I am certain that Conchita stated that the Miracle would occur on a Thursday night at 8:30pm in San Sebastian de Garabandal, at "The Pines". I am merely considering that if the Miracle does occur on Thursday, April 12th, 2018 then it is possible the Warning may occur three weeks prior as Mari Loli thought she may have been told. That would mean the Warning would be on the date of March 22nd or at least very close to that date.

    Julia is correct that Conchita will announce the Miracle 8 days prior to it, so this is all we truly need to be sure of when it will happen.

    PS - I am not certain that "we are told never believe anyone who gives dates",
    accept for someone who states that they know the day and the hour of the return of Our Lord.
     
  16. Dean

    Dean Archangels

    I am certain that I am going to stop commenting on these :)

    I just am going to check in occasionally to see when this stuff is NOT going to happen

    (y)
     
    Praetorian, Julia, Shae and 1 other person like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    :p:D:ROFLMAO::LOL:
     
    Praetorian and Shae like this.
  18. Byron

    Byron Powers

    Again, the Pope must visit Moscow first before the Warning. He will be visiting the Baltic States coming September. Russia is so close, maybe he will get an invitation.
     
    HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  19. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    Byron, I literally just read a discussion related to this on Aviso's site from today.

    Glenn recently confirmed that the Pope will go to Moscow but I think it is possible that this won't happen until after the Warning. Someone in the discussion on Aviso's site today stated that the Pope will see the Miracle from Moscow, idk. I do realize that many people believe, I think including Glenn, that the Pope will go to Moscow before the Warning. I suppose we may find out soon.

    https://garabandalnews.org/2018/02/25/garabandal-why-2018/comment-page-2/#comment-6969
     
    HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  20. Julia

    Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

    LOL. That is the spirit Dean.
    As we always used to say, "I am not superstitious, but when it comes to walking under a ladder, I don't like to tempt fate." :ROFLMAO::):LOL:
     
    Dean likes this.

Share This Page