Prayers please

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by "Quis ut Deus", Aug 13, 2016.

  1. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    I have just learned that the young priest who attended my father in law and administered last rights is now very sick himself apparently he took a big stroke and is not doing well,,I was very saddened by this news as he is a very special beautiful priest..lets storm heaven for a quick recovery..

    his name is Father Micheal Dempsey..
     
    josephite, RoryRory, Carol55 and 4 others like this.
  2. Sorrowful Heart

    Sorrowful Heart Archangels

    poor Father... may God bring him to a full recovery! Ave Maria!

    I am praying
     
    josephite likes this.
  3. Dolours

    Dolours Guest

    Praying for Fr. Dempsey.
     
    josephite likes this.
  4. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    Praying...
     
    josephite likes this.
  5. Beth B

    Beth B Beth Marie

    Awwww....praying tonight.....
     
    josephite likes this.
  6. Florida Panther

    Florida Panther Jesus through Mary

    Praying for Father Dempsey
     
    josephite likes this.
  7. Pray4peace

    Pray4peace Ave Maria

    Dear Heavenly Father,
    In Jesus' name, I pray that you will bless Fr Dempsey, surround him with angels, and restore him to good health. Amen
     
    josephite likes this.
  8. djmoforegon

    djmoforegon Powers

    Holy Mary, Mother of priests, make room for one more beautiful priest under your mantle who is in need of healing. Restore and bless him in your Son's name.
     
    josephite likes this.
  9. fallen saint

    fallen saint Baby steps :)

    I will wake up in the middle of night and pray rosary. I have been lazy for months but its time to go back in the trenches.

    May God Bless Father Dempsey
     
    josephite likes this.

Share This Page