Prayers Please

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Sanctus, Aug 8, 2016.

  1. BrianK

    BrianK Guest

    Excellent! Praying for you and your continued discernment and formation.
     
    Sanctus likes this.
  2. Joe Crozier

    Joe Crozier Guest

    Will remember you tonight with our Sorrowful Mysteries rosary group. That you may always hear His call and never lose sight of His love.
     
    Sanctus likes this.
  3. Florida Panther

    Florida Panther Jesus through Mary

    Praying for you!
     
    Sanctus likes this.
  4. Sanctus

    Sanctus Guest

    Thanks Indy.
     
    Indy likes this.
  5. Sanctus

    Sanctus Guest

    Thank you Brian.
     
  6. Sanctus

    Sanctus Guest

    Thanks Joe for your prayers.
     
  7. Sanctus

    Sanctus Guest

    Thank you Florida Panther.
     
  8. Sanctus

    Sanctus Guest

    Thank you Josephite.
     
  9. Pray4peace

    Pray4peace Ave Maria

    May God bless and guide you Sanctus. It takes a brave heart and a strong moral character to be a priest in our world today. (Both qualities that I'm sure that you must possess! ) I pray that Mother Mary will intercede for you and hide you under her mantle.
     
    Beth B and Sanctus like this.
  10. AnnaVK

    AnnaVK New Member

    Keep you on my prayer.
     
    Sanctus likes this.
  11. Sanctus

    Sanctus Guest

    Thank you Pray4peace.
     
  12. Sanctus

    Sanctus Guest

    Thanks Anna.
     
  13. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    may God Bless you and keep you and lead you in the direction he want's you to go..prayers to St John Vianney

    ( Why say prayers for priests? Because, as St. John Vianney, the patron saint of parish priests, once said “After God, the priest is everything.” (He also once referred to the priest “the steward of the good God, the distributor of His wealth.”)

    Sometimes Sanctus it's hard to say yes when God asks, I myself have been asked to go a direction in my career life which is a little bit scary but like yourself have decided to say yes and trust.so say a few for me to please :):love:
     
    Sam, fallen saint and Sanctus like this.
  14. Sanctus

    Sanctus Guest

    Thank you Quis ut Deus. Hopefully God will keep leading me in the direction he wants to bring me.
     
    Beth B likes this.
  15. Sanctus

    Sanctus Guest

    Thanks everyone for your prayers. Everything seems to be going well so far in the process. The only worry I have now is about keeping the accommodation I have down the country when I am in seminary, but this shouldn't be a worry, please God. I will be getting the answer by next week for definite if I will be going into study and formation.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2016
    Dolours and Sam like this.
  16. Sanctus

    Sanctus Guest

    Hi Everyone. I got good news today, I was accepted for seminary. They told me it was too soon to enter this year as I applied a little late and seminary is resuming next week, but I will be entering next year. The good news is that I was accepted:) I will be undergoing spiritual direction and also undertaking Catechism study until then.
     
  17. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

  18. Sanctus

    Sanctus Guest

  19. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    Praise the Lord
     
    Sanctus likes this.

Share This Page