Prayers Please

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by "Quis ut Deus", Jun 28, 2014.

  1. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    praying...
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  2. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Thank you all it has been a long journey since april, Michael fought the good fight and won his reward, Jesus in his Mercy and glorious victory on the cross most certainly came for him, Micheal breathed his last on the very last line of the Good Shepard scripture which his son read aloud at his death bed in fact he actual passed as we all said Amen..

    Psalm 23
    A psalm of David.
    1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
    2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
    he leads me beside quiet waters,
    3 he refreshes my soul.
    He guides me along the right paths
    for his name’s sake.
    4 Even though I walk
    through the darkest valley,
    I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
    your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.

    5 You prepare a table before me
    in the presence of my enemies.
    You anoint my head with oil;
    my cup overflows.
    6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
    all the days of my life,
    and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
    forever.

    AMEN,,,,
     
    Sam, Infant Jesus of Prague and miker like this.
  3. miker

    miker Powers

    Praying for Michael's soul and for your family at this time. God Bless and comfort you.

     

Share This Page