Prayers Please

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by "Quis ut Deus", Jun 28, 2014.

  1. Fatima

    Fatima Powers

    Chaplet for Kevin
     
  2. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Thank you all for your prayers..Kevin passed into Heaven a few hours ago your prayers have been very much appreciated, Kevin was very ready to meet Jesus and had a priest at his bedside,such wonderful peace I could almost touch it..

    Kevin was 60 years old and is survived by his wife, seven children and granchild.
    please keep them in your prayers during this difficult time..

    thanks again friends..

    John
     
  3. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    Praying...
     
  4. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Could I please ask for more prayer it has been an exhausting few days my father in law was taken to hospital on friday and docs have said he wont get better this time we burried my brother in law today so my wife and I have had little or no sleep in four days the enemy is venting every possible attack at me and using peoples anger and sadness to try and make me react I am so blessed that Jesus has bestowed this blessing on me to be the punch bag and I have focused much on Issiah ( like a lamb to the slaughter without opening its mouth) please help me your brother to be strong and victorious in this battle . it is wonderful to be graced with knowing where the attack is coming from especially when others are blind to it...

    Christ be my light alleluia .Amen
     
    Heidi, Joe Crozier, miker and 6 others like this.
  5. kathy k

    kathy k Guest

    Yes, friend. This is exactly what gives us the strength to pray, "Father, forgive them, they know not what they do." The enemy will use any vessel who allows him the legal right to use them. They are unwitting co-conspirators.

    Praying for you on the way of your cross...
     
    "Quis ut Deus" and Mario like this.
  6. bflocatholic

    bflocatholic Powers

    Continued prayers going up! Hang in there, QutD!
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  7. Florida Panther

    Florida Panther Jesus through Mary

    Divine Mercy Chaplet being prayed for you and your family.
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  8. Dolours

    Dolours Guest

    I'm going to a Holy Hour tonight for the start of the year of Mercy and will offer prayers for you and your family.

    Yes, evil knows when our defences are low. Stay strong and know that you are not alone.
     
  9. josephite

    josephite Powers

    Praying.
    Oh Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee.
    By Thy immaculate conception oh Mary, make our bodies pure and our souls holy.
    Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us now and at the hour of our death Amen
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  10. miker

    miker Powers

    Keeping you in prayer.
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  11. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    praying...
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  12. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Prayers this morning. Christmas can be such a sad time.
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  13. Mario

    Mario Powers

    AMEN!:( St. Therese, place John and his family under your immediate care!

    Safe Under a Shower of Roses!
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  14. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Oh Mario she was there my brother in law's coffin set under her large stained glass window..

    View attachment 3857

    When I get time I will tell the full story of events that happened since last thursday the biggest event for me was I saw my dad for a short moment he was there to encourage and support me, if you remember the sand and stone thread every word became true he was there between the sand and stone it's where I found him..

    Praise God
     
    kathy k and Sam like this.
  15. maryrose

    maryrose Powers

    Praying for all your family. At confession recently the priest advised me to think of Jesus at the house of Chiapas being slapped in the face when I meet with opposition and misunderstanding. It's such an emotional whirlpool when there is a death, so good though that Kevin had a peaceful death. May the Lord have mercy on him.
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  16. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Thank you for your continued prayers my wife and I are still keeping day and night vigils with pops he is comfortable but deteriorating and just wants to go home, he has had a lot of prayer and the priest was with him again today unfortunately his speech has started to go which is difficult to watch please God he will pass to his heavenly reward soon as I don't want him to suffer.

    I was comforted today by a little present that came through my door to explain a little bit when I climb mountains for penance I sometimes bring some stones with me these stones represent david's stones when he defeated goliath, I bring these stones to the top of the mountain for people I know or who I feel might need them, When I place them at the top I pray that these stones may be used for the people whom I am praying for that its their weapon against their goliath. ( my good sister Kathy K knows what I am talking about) anyway I received a little stone through my letter box today the stone is from the actual gabel wall that Our Lady of Knock appeared, to say I am chuffed would be an understatement, The goliath I am fighting at the minute has no chance, when I swing this little pebble of Our lady there will be thunder and lightning.. :):love:

    God Bless you all for your prayers..
    Your brother in Christ John
     
    PotatoSack and Sam like this.
  17. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    I'm not long back from the hospital Michael's lung has collapsed and doc has made him as comfortable as he can, funny I never mentioned before but Michael always said that he wanted to die on Christmas eve, he was told a story once that when you die on Christmas eve the gates of heaven are flung open and you get straight in, God Bless him he might well get his wish..

    My rose bush bloomed yesterday with a beautiful red rose and when I was going to the hospital at 3am St Therese's T (orions belt) was right above the rose bush it was a beautiful sight and the sky was crystal clear.

    Please continue to pray and assist Michael and also pray that our family has the strength to celebrate Christ's glorious birth this year..

    Thank You
    John
     
  18. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Michael has passed to heaven
     
  19. Infant Jesus of Prague

    Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

    My condolences John and Family

    May Michael rest in Christs Peace!
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  20. heyshepard

    heyshepard Archangels

    May the angels rush to meet him and take him straight to our Lord's supper!
     
    "Quis ut Deus" and PotatoSack like this.

Share This Page