Prayers please

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Sam, Feb 13, 2022.

  1. AED

    AED Powers

    Praying
     
    Sam likes this.
  2. ellen

    ellen Ellen

    Prayers Joan.
     
    Sam likes this.
  3. Ananchal

    Ananchal Vigilans

    Praying!!
     
  4. Kclark

    Kclark Principalities

    Praying!
     
  5. Michael Pio

    Michael Pio Archangels

    Ave Maria....!
     
  6. BrianK

    BrianK Powers Staff Member

    Prayers up!
     
  7. DesertStar7

    DesertStar7 Guest

    Is an update possible?
     
  8. Beth B

    Beth B Beth Marie

    I hope everything is ok…I’m just seeing this! Prayer request can get lost because you don’t always know when it’s a new one! Are you and yours ok?
     
  9. Beth B

    Beth B Beth Marie

    Praying now Joan! God bless him! Our Lady come to his aid!
     
  10. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Sorry that I missed this, Joan. Praying!:notworthy:
     
  11. Sanctus

    Sanctus "Jesus I trust in you!"

    Prayers for Sam and Joan.
     
    Sam and AED like this.
  12. Joan J

    Joan J HolySpiritCome!

    I spoke with our friend today on whatsapp! He is Claves.Sancti.Petri.

    3 more weeks & he should be released. He anticipates though a tough 3 months ahead for himself. He needs a lot of prayers to get through it with grace and protection!!
     
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
    AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    I will pray. Please let him know.
     
  14. Joan J

    Joan J HolySpiritCome!

    I have told him I posted an anonymous faithfilled friend on the forum is in trouble. He knows we are all praying.
    Clearly he gave me permission to give his forum name.
     
    Seagrace, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  15. AED

    AED Powers

    Praying tonight.
     
    Seagrace and HeavenlyHosts like this.

Share This Page