prayers please

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Sanctus, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

Praying Peter....God loves you so much.....

2. AED

AED Powers

I asked for prayer for you at the Monastery today.

3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Are you also using sacramentals? Holy water, blessed salt, etc....?
    Sleep with a rosary ....Our Lady will not forsake you Sanctus!

4. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

josephite, Sanctus and RosaryWielder like this.
  5. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Looking for three acres and a mini jersey cow.

Continuing my prayers.

josephite and Sanctus like this.
  6. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Praying...

Please continue to endure Peter. When I went through my dark night I did not realize what was going on. I would ask Jesus in adoration why all the heavy crosses in my life and intence suffering. After asking the question I randomly opened the hymn book. I am a very literal person and struggle with Bible verses so asking Jesus to speak to me through hymns is easier for me. For about 4 weeks in a row I always opened to the same hymn...even though the book is over 200 pages! The hymn was "How Firm a Foundation" and the lyrics gave me great comfort and explained what was happening to me perfectly. Being refined like gold in the fire of God's love is very uncomfortable but such a blessing. Please look up the lyrics of that hymn as I think it will explain what is happening to you.

josephite, ellen and Sanctus like this.
  7. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayers today, to Our Blessed Lady.

josephite, RosaryWielder and Sanctus like this.
  8. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

Hi Beth, I have rosary beads around my neck and a Miraculous Medal. Suffering very strong spiritual attacks and accusations today for some reason. Doing the Divine Mercy Novena also. Praying to Saint Joseph and Saint Michael the Archangel for protection.

Michael Pio, josephite, AED and 6 others like this.
  9. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}--

Praying.

josephite, Sanctus and RosaryWielder like this.
  10. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Looking for three acres and a mini jersey cow.

Will continue to pray for you.

josephite likes this.
  11. Sanctus

Thanks RW

josephite likes this.
  12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Then you’ve got it covered my friend! Jesus, I trust in You! I’ll be praying for you at mass tonight Sanctus+++

13. AED

AED Powers

Praying Sanctus!

14. Kclark

Kclark Principalities

Praying for you

15. Sanctus

Thanks for the prayers everyone. Hope you all have a Blessed Divine Mercy Sunday.

16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Dear Sanctus,

You and all MOG members will be in my prayers and intentions on this beautiful feast of The Divine Mercy! God bless and keep you... heal your wounds and give you peace!

May your guardian angel guard your heart every minute of everyday !

17. AED

AED Powers

Prayed for you at Mass Sanctus.

18. josephite

josephite Powers

Praying Sanctus
    I've been visiting my children in Sydney and Newcastle, I left home on the 25th March returning on Saturday the 10th April. So I have missed some prayer requests.
    But I remembered daily the MoG forum members and their holy intentions in my rosaries.

When my children were little, I was visited by a holy man who was taking a beautiful Statue of Our Lady Help of Christians around Australia and I remember his wise words. I know I said something like.....I'm finding it hard to say all the prayers I want to pray each day. He replied.... that's what the communion of saints is for, some of us have the privilege to pray for other members!

His words stuck with me. Now it is my privilege to pray for the communion of saints
    Prayers today for your intentions Sanctus.

19. Sanctus

Thanks
    Thanks Josephite. Have another few weeks in here hopefully and recovering well.

20. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Thank you! What great reminder.

RosaryWielder, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.