Prayers please

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Mary's child, Jan 14, 2021.

1. AED

AED Powers

I did the same thing! I never went back and I don't miss it.

2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Awww, thank you heyshepard! I’m getting good at doing most everything with one hand. I’m very grateful it was my left wrist, otherwise it would take me until noon just to get myself ready for the day. But I poke around a lot anyhow:)

Carol55, heyshepard, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Hi, heyshepard! Great to hear from you. Glad your wrist is better, Beth.
    This has indeed been a trying Lent for us all, it seems. And I’m glad AED is back.

heyshepard, Beth B, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  4. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Me too.:)

heyshepard, Beth B, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes..I was beginning to think AED had Covid :eek:
    Very happy to see she is back:D

6. AED

AED Powers

(y)

7. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Please keep my family in your prayers. My generation's favorite uncle was found dead by my cousin in his chair tonight. We lost his brother in January. The other brother and a sister (aunt and uncle) are with my cousin now. Her brother would be on the way here from AZ. Their Mom died 1 year ago.

???He celebrated on facebook receiving his 1st Pfizer shot 4 days ago. Now he is reunited with his cherished wife (he's been grieving her 1st anniversary), sister (my Mom), his brother. We're all left to wonder, scream, WHAT THE???!!!!! WHY?!!! I can't help wondering, is it possible it killed him? How can I doubt?

Don't tell me these RNA are not dangerous!!!

Booklady, Byron, heyshepard and 3 others like this.
  8. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

:cry: Prayers for the repose of your family members, they all find eternal rest in our Lord. I am truly sad to hear this Joan, prayers for you and your family.

This lent is leaving us all with heavy burdens and weary hearts. This vaccine I am finding is very detrimental to our DNA.
    How long oh Lord...

Byron, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 2 others like this.
  9. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Indeed!!! how long in this valley of tears

Beth B, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 2 others like this.
  10. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I am so sorry about your uncle, Joan. :( Under the circumstances, how could you not wonder if the shot caused his death. Prayers for your family.

Carol55, Byron, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Oh Joan, I’m sorry for you and your family. I too would wonder if the vaccine was responsible....
    We are hearing so many stories about negative side effects and even deaths. It very reasonable to question the vaccine.
    My condolences...and prayers +++

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and Mary's child like this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

I am so sorry to hear of your family's troubles. Prayers going up.

13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Joan, please accept my sympathy on your losses. I will be praying.

AED, Beth B and Jo M like this.
  14. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

Joan, I'm so sorry, . May your Uncle be taken by the angel's and brought directly to the banquet of God. God bless you and your family.

Jo M, AED, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  15. Byron

Byron Powers

So sorry Joan and so sudden. Prayers for your family, and may your Uncle Rest In Peace.

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  16. Byron

Byron Powers

Tonight at 7pm, I will be attending a Healing mass at one of our Churches. Will be praying for all of you.

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and Booklady like this.
  17. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Will add you and your family to my prayers, Joan. Eternal Rest for your uncle.

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you.

Jo M likes this.
  19. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Wanted to give a quick update that I have finally am out of the boot and back to work.

I am also asking for continued prayers for my daughter Crystal.
    She is in need of emotional, physical and spiritual healing as she tells me that she feels defeated on some days.
    :( Since her big surgery to repair her diaphragm in late February her esophagus and digestive system have become paralyzed, she now is on a feeding tube till they can figure out what is going on.

Carol55, Sam, HeavenlyHosts and 4 others like this.
  20. TinNM

TinNM Principalities

I will pray Mary's child, I'm sorry to hear this...