Prayers please

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Mary's child, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Oh my gosh Mary! And you’re taking care of a disabled husband too! I pray friends and family are going to help you!!!
    I just broke my wrist this week shoveling snow, but I don’t have anyone I need to care for like you do.
    Dear God, please send Marys child some help here!

AED, Sam, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Great advice AED!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    Mary's child likes this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

MOG members are getting pounded lately! What a lent this is turning out to be. Can only offer it up....

AED, Advocata Nostra, Sam and 4 others like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Prayers for your wrist, Beth. Unreal. You are right about this Lent. :eek:

Byron, AED, Sam and 4 others like this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Honestly HH, when I read others problems, mine is absolutely nothing...I sincerely mean that. But everyone really is getting pounded.
    I’m headed for Eucharist adoration in a hour. I’ll keep everyone of you in my prayers and intentions.
    Blessings to everyone here+++

Byron, Mario, AED and 5 others like this.
  6. josephite

josephite Powers

I am also heading to adoration today, will offer prayers for healing of your wrist (it would be hard to do anything I imagine) and all the MoG members intentions and sufferings.
    Sufferings are so powerful when united to our Lord sufferings!
    Padre Pio said.... if we knew the value of suffering we would never give it up.
    Please use our sufferings dearest Lord for your greater Glory. Amen

AED, HeavenlyHosts, Sam and 4 others like this.
  7. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Thank you Beth, prayers for your quick recovery of your wrist.

AED, HeavenlyHosts, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you Marys C....
    It’s nothing compared to others problems....but I’ll be happy for any prayers!!Thank you!!

AED, josephite, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you Josephite! Your words here are so true! There is no suffering great or small that will be wasted if we just offer it up. Thank you!

AED, josephite, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  10. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Prayers for you Beth, sorry to hear about your broken wrist. :( Yep, this has been quite the Lent around here.

11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

well, it’s one offering I can’t cheat on...it’s here for the whole lent! LOL :)

Mario, josephite, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  12. Late in the game once again here, but you have my prayers in the Rosary that you be sustained and comforted all along the rocky path!

Mario, Beth B, josephite and 4 others like this.
  13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

My apologies....
    This was meant for HH....and I edited out the question mark....it was to be a exclamation mark! Sorry, I must have been half asleep! :eek:
    Sorry AED and HH!

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  14. AED

AED Powers

I am very late to this news. Beth i am so sorry about your wrist. How awful. This is a Lent to remember! Praying for you today.

15. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you AED.....but honestly, I was getting worried about you. I had not seen your name on post recently and thought maybe you were ill...missed you AED! Glad to see you back ( if you were off at all...I might have just missed it).

16. AED

AED Powers

I was giving up the internet for Lent. I still am but have decided not to give up MOG. Too great a sacrifice!:((n)

17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Awww..I’m glad at least to know you are not ill! I though it was a bit unusual to not see you here! You were missed!
    And I agree that giving up MOG is not a good choice...it feeds the soul throughout lent!
    Maybe just give up the MSM....lol:)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I gave up Facebook for lent soooo long ago. I never actually missed it the way I thought I would...it was like a burden lifted from me. I never went back..thankfully:)

19. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayers tonight. It is quiet in the hspital , loads of time to pray and listen.:):)

20. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

Many prayers for you Beth! God bless!