Prayers Please

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Sanctus, Aug 24, 2020.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Praying, Sanctus. Heaven is with you.

Shae, Seagrace and Jo M like this.
  2. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

I think what I have experienced is a spiritual attack. A few weeks ago I stopped going to mass for a week, joined a gym and started running on self will thinking I could run the show myself. Next thing two people involved in shamanism came into my life. On the 15th of August this year I suffered a very strong attack. I am part of a 12 step fellowship that unfortunately has alot of people involved in this stuff and I come into close proximity with them on a regular basis. Hoping to get back on track again if possible. Much help and prayer needed. Something has been trying to pull me way from the faith all year and discourage me. Hopefully I can recover from this and get back on track again with God's help.

Lumena, Shae, Patty and 6 others like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

I prayed you at the monastery today and lit a candle for you and put you "in the intercession book." Don't give up!

4. josephite

josephite Powers

The sorrowful Mother knows how to comfort you.
    Mary knows what it is like to take refuge in an unfamiliar land, to lose Jesus, to witness His death and to hold His motionless Sacred body.
    Virgin Most Powerful pray for Sanctus and for all of us. Amen
    Mother of Sorrows pray for Sanctus and for all of us. Amen
    [​IMG]

Shae, HeavenlyHosts, Seagrace and 5 others like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

Amen.

HeavenlyHosts and Beth B like this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

More prayers. When I was young and we said during the, 'Hail Holy Queen', 'Mourning and weeping in this valley of tears', I used to smile to myself and think it was very hard and morbid.

But boy, was I ever wrong! Life can be very, very hard indeed. But it is also such a huge gift, every second of it. But I think we have to drink fully of the draught of suffering to fully savour the liquor of joy. We have to hit the Earth with a bang before we can truly soar with the Eagles.

No sufferings are in vain, all they are is the little dark before the morning.

Donna259, Shae, Patty and 4 others like this.
  7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

28183F7E-1CF0-4D98-9444-69B3F7B3936A.jpeg
    The times we are living through are so hard. Faith is being tested. A promise of the rosary if said in faith, that you will persevere in the faith. Pick up your weapon! Pray it daily and your healing will come! It’s the weapon...right in your own hand! Blessings +++

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

And redemptive if offered...+++

Shae, HeavenlyHosts and padraig like this.
  9. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes, my poor Mother kept saying , 'Offer it up!' and I kept wanting to strangle her.:):)

Donna259, Shae, HeavenlyHosts and 3 others like this.
  10. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Lol...and then we became our parents! :ROFLMAO:

11. padraig

padraig New Member

My mother had a huge Devotion to the Sacred Heart. She always said, 'Offer it up to the Sacred Heart'. This has stuck with me. When sufferings come the Sacred Heart always comes to mind.

A wonderful legacy

[​IMG]

Donna259, Shae, HeavenlyHosts and 5 others like this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

I used to wonder about that too. Until I lived some years and oh yes it is a vale of tears. Thank God we've got our Heavenly Mother.

Donna259, Shae, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

Again, me too. A great devotion to the Sacred Heart. From my mother and the nuns!

14. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

Me too. :love:

Simply meditating on the Image alone is a huge blessing.

Shae, HeavenlyHosts, Seagrace and 2 others like this.
  15. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

A scant 14 years ago, that was an often-quoted saying by an Episcopal priest. He was good-hearted, sensitive, meant well...but I honestly thought "Oh how maudlin." :rolleyes:

My wake-up call began shortly after.

Shae, RoryRory, HeavenlyHosts and 3 others like this.
  16. padraig

padraig New Member

I had a friend one time who asked God to send him little suffering to help sinners. I asked him if he knew what he was doing. He asked me, 'Why?' I said to him, 'You'll soon find out!'

The poor man did, in spades. Hard rain.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  17. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

Thanks everyone for prayers. Just need help getting back interested in life and other people. Seem to be responding to the hospital care fairly well so hopefully will continue to improve and recover from the present darkness I've been experiencing.

Beth B, Seagrace, Mario and 7 others like this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

This is good news. May you continue to recover, please God.

Shae, DesertStar7 and AED like this.
  19. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Praying for you Sanctus and all others who have requested prayer. Have faith!

Shae, DesertStar7 and AED like this.
  20. Patty

Patty Archangels

My mom always said that to us 5 kids too, bless her heart!

Beth B, Shae and AED like this.