prayers needed

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Miriam, Nov 20, 2014.

  1. Mac

    Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

    Miriam likes this.
  2. Charlie Johnston

    Charlie Johnston Archangels

    I have prayed for you, Miriam, and asked the Lord to send St. Paul to comfort and guide you through these trials, so that you may fully be a sign of hope to all you encounter.
     
    Miriam likes this.
  3. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Prayers again this morning. Miriam. I will also pray in Rome.
     
    Miriam likes this.
  4. garabandal

    garabandal Powers

    Will offer my Mass up for you this morning.
     
  5. picadillo

    picadillo Guest

    For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on Miriam and the whole world.
     
  6. Patty78

    Patty78 Angels

  7. Timothius722

    Timothius722 Archangels

    Ptaying for your intention tonight...
     
  8. Miriam

    Miriam Archangels

    Just back home from hospital after two weeks of scans and tests. It seems that I have one primary cancer in a couple of spots in the lungs and some bone disease. I am being prepped for two weeks with vitamins, minerals and steroids to build me up for chemo. I have great hope and trust in Our Lady to get me through this, She has Never, Ever let me down. I draw great strength from the prayers of my dear brothers and sisters at MOG. May God bless each and every one of you and all your loved one. Know that I will always remember all your intentions in my daily prayers. LOVE YOU ALL!!!
     
  9. IXOYE4me

    IXOYE4me Angels

    May the Lord bless you and keep you.
    May the Lord make his face to shine upon you,
    and be gracious to you.
    May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you,
    and give you peace. <}}}><
     
    Miriam likes this.
  10. lynnfiat

    lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

    Offering prayers for you!
     
    Miriam likes this.
  11. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    Will continue to pray for you.
     
    Miriam likes this.
  12. hope

    hope Guest

    Will keep you in my prayers!
     
    Miriam likes this.
  13. miker

    miker Powers

    We are going on family retreat thus w/e and will raise you up in prayer.
     
    Miriam likes this.
  14. Maureen M

    Maureen M New Member

    Oh Miriam! I will pray for you. When you are too tired to pray, be assured that we are lifting you up in prayer.
     
    Miriam likes this.
  15. Indy

    Indy Praying

    Praying for you, hope your doing ok there.
     
  16. padraig

    padraig Powers

    :)More Prayer over Christmas. This thread is handy to keep reminding me to pray.
     
  17. Maureen M

    Maureen M New Member

    Thank you for the prayers. Many of us are persevering and others are still struggling. I so appreciate the continued prayers.
     
  18. Jackie

    Jackie Archangels

    :love: Prayers at the consecration.
     
  19. Dear Miriam, this thread somehow has escaped me until now.
    I pray always for the forum members and intentions in a general way but I'll be praying for you in particular.
    You are very brave and your faith is an example and encouragement to all of us.
    The Lord is near!! May He be born again in you with much power, healing, and strength!
     
    Miriam and kathy k like this.
  20. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Miriam,

    You are in my heartfelt prayers!

    Glory to God in the highest!
     

Share This Page