Prayers needed for my family

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Cherox, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Mario

Mario Powers

O Lord, come with mercy and healing. Help josephite and Cherox in their respective situations. Wrap them both in your Mantle of maternal love, Dearest Mary!:notworthy::love:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
    josephite, miker, Ang and 4 others like this.
  2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Such a nightmare I empathize.

Rosary being said.

miker, Sam, AED and 1 other person like this.
  3. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

I will keep you (Cherox and Josephite) in my prayers!

4. Cherox

Cherox Angels

Thank you HH

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  5. Cherox

Cherox Angels

Thank you miker

miker likes this.
  6. Indy

Indy Praying

Dear Cherox,
    I was in a similar situation a year ago, my wife is boosted/vaxxd all that and I am not. To be honest since she got boosted the tables have changed I seem to be the one with a strong immune system now. I took the natural immunity route, but I do use good vitamin c, d and zinc and grow and eat a lot of garlic and I exercise. I also have ivermectin.

We had awful issues and we could have ended up separating it was getting so bad until I reached out to this forum and asked for help. Again, I need to thank those who helped me with both prayers and direct messages, I am eternally grateful.

You are doing the right thing reaching out, I firmly believe mRNA is not fit for purpose especially for Chronovirus. I say to anyone I meet not to take them. I see evidence boosters weaken the immune system and I distrust the pharma industry. All controversial topics I am sorry, I don't know enough about Novavax to comment on that though, but it s easy for me to say as I know I have a decent immune system.

But you are in a very bad situation but anything is possible with God, it looks like your husbands heart needs to be softened, he needs the spirit of truth and not fear.

I will pray for you, like so many prayed for me.

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

RoryRory, Sam, AED and 4 others like this.
  7. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Prayers going up for you and your husband. It is a challenge to be the peacemaker under such circumstances. So very sad that the vaccine continues to cause discord in so many families. :cry:

HeavenlyHosts and Mary's child like this.
  8. Cherox

Cherox Angels

Thank you Padraigh

9. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Prayers for both you and Josephite.

Sam and Jo M like this.
  10. Cherox

Cherox Angels

Thank you for praying for me.

11. Cherox

Cherox Angels

Thank you for your prayers.

12. Cherox

Cherox Angels

Thank you AED for your prayers and for your advice. I've resigned myself to it but need to let go of the resentment especially knowing it's simply because he cares so much.

AED, Sam and Mary's child like this.
  13. Cherox

Cherox Angels

Thank you for your prayers. I pray that you are feeling better.

14. Mario

Mario Powers

Ongoing prayers for the two of you!:notworthy:

Dear Lady, cover them with your Mantle of maternal love!

HeavenlyHosts and Sam like this.