Prayers for peace of mind

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by "Quis ut Deus", Nov 14, 2014.

  1. Bella

    Bella Guest

    Dear Quis ut Deus, I think you have done the right thing. You are better off away from this man's problems. I have stayed in situations like this and it has taken its toll. You are wise to walk away and I pray that you will experience peace, joy and prosperity. Don't give this man another thought except to forgive. Move forward.
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  2. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Prayers at the Novena Mass at Cl:)onard tomorrow, John.

    Perhaps if you were to think a little about what you have learned through all this, what spiritually you have discovered it might cheer you up a little.

    Everything happens for a reason for those who love God as St Paul says.

    Everything.

    Everything.

    Everything.
     
    "Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  3. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    so true Padraig it was that very quote that made me think of the signature that I made up a while back..

    "If we knew the reasons why things happen then we would have no need for reason, in its place would be explanations"

    To quote your own glass door theory my side of the glass door is a mirror at the moment I can see my own reflection and I am taking time to look at myself ..

    I confess to almighty God, and to you, my brothers and sisters, that I have sinned through my own fault, in my thoughts and in my words, in what I have done, and in what I have failed to do; and I ask blessed Mary, ever virgin, all the angels and saints, and you, my brothers and sisters, to pray for me to the Lord our God.
     
  4. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Someone very wise once said that the Crosses we are given are the very ones , if we had to choose are the very last ones we would ever want.

    I have always found this to be true. Painfully true
     
    maryn and "Quis ut Deus" like this.
  5. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    I will pray for you john. Not an easy decision at all. But that would not be a good situation to stay in. Calling out to st Joe...
     
  6. Timothius722

    Timothius722 Archangels

    Prayer said...
     
  7. Ecclesiasticus 2

    Ecclesiasticus 2 Principalities

    Praying! Keep a clean and open heart for what has been placed upon you God has a better plan awaiting. Easy to say hard to believe yet, God will not leave you empty . "Greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world..." 1 John 4:4
     

Share This Page