Prayers for Padraig

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by "Quis ut Deus", Feb 12, 2023.

  1. Jo M

    Jo M Powers

    Great news John! I will echo those who said you are a good friend. I have been in this exact situation with my son who enjoys going off to remote locations to camp. It is alarming when there is no contact, and you know that they are alone out there in the wilderness. No harm in being concerned, our prayers for Padraig certainly did not go to waste. :)
     
    Mario, Prayslie, Arantxa and 6 others like this.
  2. AED

    AED Powers

    I have too Jo. Children go off like that. A lot of Rosaries over the years....:D
     
    Jo M, Mario, "Quis ut Deus" and 2 others like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Understood
     
    Jo M, Mario, AED and 1 other person like this.
  4. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Yep I have a few of those at home too :rolleyes::rolleyes:

    Maybe I should give our resident 67 year old teenager a time out ban :D:D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
     
    Sam, Mary's child, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  5. Rosalia66

    Rosalia66 Archangels

    Very relieved to hear he is ok! The love on this forum is rooted in Christ and it is a gift from God. We are very blessed to have such caring people on a virtual site.
     
    Sam, Adoremus, Mary's child and 5 others like this.
  6. AED

    AED Powers

    :D:p:LOL::ROFLMAO:
     
  7. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    :LOL: You would be the right man for the job.
     
    Mary's child, AED, Prayslie and 2 others like this.
  8. Mario

    Mario Powers

    :LOL::LOL::LOL:

    Thank you, Dear Lady!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
     
  9. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Romans 15:30 I appeal to you, brethren, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to strive together with me in your prayers to God on my behalf.
     
  10. Denise P

    Denise P Archangels

    Praise and thanksgiving for the safety and well being of Padraig!
     
  11. Jo M

    Jo M Powers

    Sounds about right. :LOL::ROFLMAO::D
     
    HeavenlyHosts, Mary's child and AED like this.
  12. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    Thankful.
     
    HeavenlyHosts, Sam, AED and 2 others like this.
  13. Cherox

    Cherox Principalities

    Just seeing this. Good to hear Padraig is ok.
     
    HeavenlyHosts likes this.

Share This Page