Prayers for Padraig

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by "Quis ut Deus", Feb 12, 2023.

  1. Byron

    Byron Powers

    Praying his dogs keep him safe. Praying Our Lady stays close.
     
    Mario, "Quis ut Deus", Jo M and 4 others like this.
  2. josephite

    josephite Powers

    Just saw this, praying a rosary now for Padraig.

    Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary and gracious St Joseph, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

    Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; and Virginal St Joseph my father; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother and Foster Father, of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.
     
    Mario, "Quis ut Deus", Jo M and 3 others like this.
  3. Denise P

    Denise P Archangels

    Praying for his safety and well-being.
     
    Mario, "Quis ut Deus", Jo M and 3 others like this.
  4. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    Lord have Mercy on Padraig. Please wrap your mantel on him Dear Blessed Mother. St Joseph and St. Michael please protect him . Memmorae!
     
    Mario, "Quis ut Deus", Jo M and 3 others like this.
  5. Lois

    Lois Guest

    Prayers for dear Padraig ~
     
    Mario, "Quis ut Deus", Jo M and 2 others like this.
  6. miker

    miker Powers

    I’m also just seeing this. Prayers being said now
     
    Mario, "Quis ut Deus", Jo M and 2 others like this.
  7. Rosalia66

    Rosalia66 Archangels

    Praying for our Padraig. I hope he is ok. Please keep us posted.
     
  8. Ang

    Ang Archangels

    Oh goodness! Praying for Padraig.
     
  9. Jo M

    Jo M Powers

    :( Just saw this, and adding my prayers for Padriag.
     
    Mario and "Quis ut Deus" like this.
  10. Ed Kleese

    Ed Kleese Servant

    Hopefully its just a mobile signal problem but prayers just in case.
     
    Mario and "Quis ut Deus" like this.
  11. February 13th has loomed in my mind for a couple weeks; I thought it had to do with a Russian offensive. Padraig better be ok.
     
    Mario, "Quis ut Deus" and maryrose like this.
  12. Prayslie

    Prayslie Archangels

    Prayers for Padraig's well being and safety. Blessed Mother stand besides him!
     
  13. Krizevac

    Krizevac Archangels

    Praying.
     
    Mario and "Quis ut Deus" like this.
  14. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Padraigs Brother was kind enough to join the forum this morning and sent me this message I will keep you all posted as soon as I get any more info.


    Hello John, I have tried to contact Padraig since I noticed people worried on the Forum. I have not been able to contact him.
    I know he was heading on a long trip in the caravan. It's not that unusual to not hear from him for 3 or 4 days while he is in caravan. Poor phone signal and him enjoying the peace and tranquility, are usually the main reasons why.
    I know by a post on the forum, by padraig, that Glenarriff is his first camp site. So myself and a dear Friend of Padraigs intend to visit the site this afternoon, if we have not had any word from him.
    Maybe a little early to worry too much....but we will make an effort to call him again this morning...and visit camp site this afternoon. Hopefully all will be well. Please thank everyone on the Forum for their Prayers and concern.
    I will keep you updated.
    Safe in the arms of Jesus.
     
    DeGaulle, Mario, Rosalia66 and 7 others like this.
  15. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    @padraig looks like your ok ..sorry if I caused any panic just had a weird feeling.:oops::oops:
     
    Mario, Byron, Jo M and 5 others like this.
  16. garabandal

    garabandal Powers

    Padraig posted at 9.46am on the forum saying internet and phone connections are really poor.

    Thanks be to God.
     
    DeGaulle, Mario, Lois and 10 others like this.
  17. Mary's child

    Mary's child Powers

    Yes, thanks be to God!
     
    DeGaulle, Mario, Lois and 5 others like this.
  18. AED

    AED Powers

    So relieved! So very relieved. Thanks be to God. John you are a good friend. I am so glad you got a hold of Padraig's brother. And I am so grateful he is all right. Our Lady put those prayers to good use regardless.:)(y)
     
  19. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    All is well. Thank the Lord.
     
  20. miker

    miker Powers

    I’m glad Padraig is fine. Thank you John for the concern you raised…and it’s a beautiful sign how members immediately went to pray. This little episode is a sign to me that at least in this little “virtual” place concern, prayer and love for the other is Alive. Peace.
     
    DeGaulle, Katfalls, Mario and 6 others like this.

Share This Page