Prayers for my eyes, please

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Heidi, Nov 28, 2013.

  1. Heidi

    Heidi Powers

    I have an eye infection......I was told it is viral, but it is getting worse, not better. I am very worried that it could be an amoeba infection, I have all of the symptoms for it......it is a very serious infection that can result in blindness.

    Please pray that God will heal my eyes and that I do not have this infection! Ask for St. Lucy's intercession.

    Thank you!
    Heidi
     
  2. Indy

    Indy Praying

    Praying for you.
     
    Heidi likes this.
  3. FoundSoul

    FoundSoul Angels

    Me to Heidi. May God and his Mother hurry to heal your eyes.
     
    Heidi likes this.
  4. garabandal

    garabandal Powers

    Rosary said.
     
    Heidi likes this.
  5. bflocatholic

    bflocatholic Powers

    Prayers going up!
     
    Heidi likes this.
  6. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Praying to Lucy.:) A very big cross.
     
    Heidi likes this.
  7. Miriam

    Miriam Archangels

    Prayers going up!
     
    Heidi likes this.
  8. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Heidi,

    I ask Bartimeus to join his heart of faith to our intentions for your healing!

    Trusting in the balm of the Holy Spirit!
     
    Heidi likes this.
  9. sunburst

    sunburst Powers

    Praying
     
    Heidi likes this.
  10. kathy k

    kathy k Guest

    You're on my beads...
     
    Heidi likes this.
  11. picadillo

    picadillo Guest

    Praying for Heidi's eyes.
     
    Heidi likes this.
  12. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Oh Sweet Jesus who once cured a blind man I beg of you through the intercession of Fr Ronnie Mitchell to cure and heal Heidi's eyes,Jesus I trust in you.Amen
     
    Heidi likes this.
  13. SteveD

    SteveD Guest

    Praying to St. Raphael and (Saint?) Tobit.

    (The Eastern Rite refer to OT prophets and patriarchs as 'Saint...' e.g. Saint Isiah and they pray to them (I have seen this in Tijalina near Medj. where the Church is dedicated to Saint Elijah). I'm not sure whether Tobit qualifies as a Saint but I had reached the Book of Tobit in my OT reading when you posted your message, his blindness was healed by the Archangel Raphael, and I am praying to both for your healing.)
     
    Heidi likes this.
  14. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Praying for you at mass Heidi. I am very touched by this, will keep praying.:)
     
    Heidi likes this.
  15. Heidi

    Heidi Powers

    Thank you so much for all the prayers. I just got out of the clinic and they are giving me a 7 day trial of antibiotics, and if it is not better, then I will be tested for the amoeba. Please keep praying!

    Heidi
     
  16. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Certainly... very much so...let us know
     
  17. Jackie

    Jackie Archangels

    Prayer to St. Lucy for your healing....
     
  18. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    praying!
     
  19. Heidi

    Heidi Powers

    Done with the antibiotics, but my eyes are not any better. Going to the doctor on Monday.

    Thanks for the prayers!
     
  20. kathy k

    kathy k Guest

    Will keep the prayers coming...
     

Share This Page