Prayers for me please

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Border collie, Jul 7, 2016.

  1. Julia

    Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

    Border Collie, The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you; may the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace. And may He grant you healing in your body and soul. Amen.
     
    RoryRory, Sam and Border collie like this.
  2. josephite

    josephite Powers

    Praying for you.
    May Our Dearest Mother Mary, Mother of Our Lord Jesus, be a mother to you now and always. Amen.
     
    Border collie likes this.
  3. maryrose

    maryrose Powers

    Just saw this thread. Sorry you are unwell. I will pray for you. You are a brave man doing Lough Derg. I pray the Lord will give you a mighty blessing and restore your health completely. (y)
     
    Border collie likes this.
  4. DonnaS

    DonnaS Guest

    I will have you in my rosary and offer communion for you tomorrow.
     
    Border collie likes this.
  5. SgCatholic

    SgCatholic Guest

    Praying for you
     
    Border collie likes this.
  6. Scolaire Bocht

    Scolaire Bocht Archangels

    Prayers from me of course too. I guess sometimes there just isn't a clear medical explanation and when thats the case... I know we shouldn't jump to supernatural conclusions but I guess 'the other guy' could always hit you for all the good work you do on other fronts?

    Anyway I am sure with all the prayers here you should be ok, hang in there!
     
    Border collie and PotatoSack like this.
  7. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    Prayers for you both .I will remember you at Adoration.
     
    Border collie likes this.
  8. Amazing Grace

    Amazing Grace Principalities

    Prayers going up!!!!!
     
    Border collie likes this.
  9. Beth B

    Beth B Beth Marie

    Bless you B C....ill be praying for you tonight! God bless you!
     
    Border collie likes this.
  10. Domenica

    Domenica New Member

    Prayers for you
     
    Border collie likes this.
  11. Hi guys, thanks for all your prayers, I'm not out of the woods yet but better than I was. It's great to be on a forum like this and to be able to get upwards of 30 good prayers praying within the space of 24 hours!
    May the Good Lord reward you all.
    BC
     
    Jeanne, fallen saint, Sam and 3 others like this.
  12. Renae

    Renae New Member

    I will be praying for you! :)
     
    Border collie likes this.
  13. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Hi Border sorry I meant to post a reply to this and got caught up with something else ..

    I myself have had very bad leg ulcers on both legs for over 10 years and have battled infection after infection to cut a long story short Manuka Honey (get the best you can its very expensive) worked for me its been over 9 months and I have had no repeat infections..;);)
     
    Jeanne and Border collie like this.
  14. Thanks for your reply QuD, I have used the Manuka Honey, a hospital recommended it for another infection of a different kind and it worked well at that time. Hopefully your legs will continue to improve.
     
    Jeanne and "Quis ut Deus" like this.
  15. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    I should have mentioned that the topical kind of honey (applied to a wound) does work well but to get the best results form Manuka honey it is better to eat it, a table spoon every day will work wonders you can add it to your diet, try it on toast or bananas ;)
     
    Border collie, Sam and Jeanne like this.
  16. padraig

    padraig Powers

    More prayers:)
     
    Border collie likes this.
  17. Indy

    Indy Praying

    Only saw this now, I am praying for you BC.
     
    Border collie likes this.
  18. I just want to say thanks for all your prayers, I have been in hospital again in the last few days for yet another internal scan, and have to return as soon as they have room and a bed, for a hopefully minor op to relieve a blockage in a organ, but which is not the cause of the infection. I'm hopeful they will eventually find what they are looking for. Thanks again to all you guys for your prayers, they mean so much!
     
    josephite, Jeanne, PotatoSack and 2 others like this.
  19. Many prayers coming your way!
     
    josephite and Border collie like this.
  20. bflocatholic

    bflocatholic Powers

    More prayers coming your way! Hang in there.
     
    josephite and Border collie like this.

Share This Page