Prayers for Mark Mallett

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Fatima, Jun 21, 2018.

  1. Fatima

    Fatima Powers

  2. Seagrace

    Seagrace Archangels

    I went to his website immediately. The damage the poor man has suffered is great. Then, I went on to the next entries, and he had posted a prayer - Prayer Against Storms. It sent a shock through me because just last week, I came across that same prayer too. I had prayed it briefly and more for our family. Never again. Next time, I will look beyond my own.
     
  3. Seagrace

    Seagrace Archangels

    Prayer Against Storms
    (where you see the cross in the text, make the Sign of the Cross)

    Jesus Christ a King of Glory has come in Peace. + God became man, + and the Word was made flesh. + Christ was born of a virgin. + Christ suffered. + Christ was crucified. + Christ died. + Christ rose from the dead. + Christ ascended into Heaven. + Christ conquers. + Christ reigns. + Christ orders. + May Christ protect us from all storms and lightning. + Christ went through their midst in Peace, + and the Word was made Flesh. + Christ is with us with Mary. + Flee you enemy spirits because the Lion of the Generation of Juda, the Root of David, has won. + Holy God! + Holy Powerful God ! + Holy Immortal God! + Have mercy on us. Amen! (from the Pieta Prayer Book)
     
    gracia, sterph, cornhusker and 3 others like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    I feel like crying for that poor man.
    Prayers going up.
     
    gracia, AED and Carol55 like this.
  5. garabandal

    garabandal Powers

    Mark's stress levels must be through the roof - he was already having financial problems before this disaster -- and he is losing hearing in his left ear - he is a musician

    at least lives were spared --

    I admire his faith -- it is much stronger than mine!
     
  6. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Prayers for Poor Mark and family. He is like Job one thing after another poor man. Prayers going up.
     
    gracia, Carol55, Mario and 4 others like this.
  7. Fatima

    Fatima Powers

    gracia likes this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Yes, weather is quite the chastisement lately. It is sad, really. But you are right, it is always worse somewhere else. Thank you for your link to the special scapular. I just ordered one for each member of my small family, even though the price is kind of high. It will be worth it.
     
    gracia likes this.
  9. Fatima

    Fatima Powers

    Make sure to find a holy priest to bless them. (y)
     
    gracia likes this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Will do!
     

Share This Page