Prayers for discernment on making and preparing for the 33 day Consecration

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Claves.Sancti.Petri, Feb 11, 2015.

  1. Claves.Sancti.Petri

    Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

    I am discerning about making the 33 day consecration through Fr. Michael Gaitleys book 33 days to Morning Glory and if you could also pray for my family my younger sister has been confined to a wheelchair and the Doctors have been at a standstill to know what it is. She already has RSD and there trying to figure out what else. thanks everyone
     
    PotatoSack and hope like this.
  2. FatimaPilgrim

    FatimaPilgrim Powers

    Praying for you. The fellow members here helped to lead me to do this and it has been life changing (in a positive way) including daily rosaries now, God bless you and your family!
     
  3. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    Praying for you. My signature says it all. Gaitely's book is great too.
     
  4. kathy k

    kathy k Guest

    Praying...no safer place than the heart of our mother!
     
  5. miker

    miker Powers

    Keeping you and your sister in prayer.
     
  6. Mario

    Mario Powers


    AMEN!

    Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!
     
  7. Claves.Sancti.Petri

    Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

    I have started the 33 days on my first day through Fr. Michaels book. I have been meditating on the words and the first prayer when I have gotten a chance of "come, holy spirit, living in Mary. Help me to make this retreat with generosity and zeal." as I was praying the words courageous came to me. zeal is something I have to pray for. After we started reading this at adoration. We listened to a man at 7/11 and it gave me a better insight on Divine Providence and how grateful we must be for the faith.
     
    PotatoSack and hope like this.
  8. Claves.Sancti.Petri

    Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

    If you could all keep me in prayers I am almost done with the 33 days but the last few days. I have been getting more lightheaded. Anyone have an experience like this doing the 33 day consecration. I am still trusting in god and praising him when I get chances throughout the day.
     
  9. hope

    hope Guest

    Will keep you in my prayers, Claves.Sancti.Petri. I am on the last week of the DeMontfort consecration and have had problems{no lightheadess though} Onward and forward for Mary and Jesus!
     
  10. Claves.Sancti.Petri

    Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

    Prayers needed as I work out my salvation with faith and courae. I am in the final stint of the consecration and fasting please pray for me.
     
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  11. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

  12. hope

    hope Guest

    Praying
     
  13. Claves.Sancti.Petri

    Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

    I have finally entrusted myself to Mary I chose St. Louis de Montfort's consecration prayer. Yesterday after having ta tough day I found a statue of our lady of graces in another language. I will upload when I get home. She has no hands in many ways I think those fighting for Mary are her hands.
     
  14. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Congratulations on your steadfastness, Petri! May Our Lady lavish you with her motherly graces!

    Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!
     
  15. Claves.Sancti.Petri

    Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

Share This Page