Prayers for conversion….

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by miker, Feb 27, 2022.

  1. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    It is an unprecedented time. Never before in history have gullible people been subjected to the incessant, inescapable, ubiquitous and universal mendacious propaganda that now emanates directly from the bowels of Hell itself. And just at this historical moment, the Church more or less decides to stop teaching us. I pray that Our Lord will take these circumstances as mitigation in His Judgement of the sheep and their shepherds.
     
  2. Jo M

    Jo M Powers

    I often find myself praying for the grace of perseverance, I will include you and your family in my prayers. True miker, our crosses are our salvation. God bless you.
     
    Sam, AED, miker and 1 other person like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    “Many are the trials of the just man, but out of them all, the Lord will deliver him.”
     
    Sam, miker, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  4. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    Just men don't just want the Lord to deliver them, they also want Him to deliver their loved ones.
     
    sterph, Sam, AED and 3 others like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Yes. But the fact is, the loved ones are part of the trials, sometimes. :)
     
    Sam, miker, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  6. miker

    miker Powers

    I love this parable and the similar ones where we read that the soil needs to be tilled and fertilized. It says to me that the Gardener (Jesus) is going to have to sometimes allow my life (soil) to be tilled and yes fertilized :(

    I also recall the parable where Jesus says every tree that bears good fruit needs to be pruned. In much the same way he prunes us…. He wants us to bear good fruit. So while I may look at pruning as “hurting” it is Gods way of helping me.

    In these days that I’m going through challenges, I’m praying I can see it all and be willing even wanting the Lord to till my soil, prune me and yes fertilize me.
     
    HeavenlyHosts and Ang like this.
  7. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    Prayers for all and also for my son please.
     
    Sam, Jo M, AED and 2 others like this.
  8. AED

    AED Powers

    From one mother to another Rory I am praying for your son.
     
    Sam, Jo M, miker and 1 other person like this.
  9. Jo M

    Jo M Powers

    Prayers for your son RR. +
     
    Sam and AED like this.

Share This Page