Prayer requests

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by RoryRory, Jan 12, 2014.

  1. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    For a friend with bone cancer-- very low tonight.He has suffered a lot and had a priest-- a small prayer from you would be appreciated
     
  2. bflocatholic

    bflocatholic Powers

    Praying now - in the hands of our Blessed Mother.
     
    RoryRory likes this.
  3. kathy k

    kathy k Guest

    Praying...
     
    RoryRory likes this.
  4. praying!
     
    RoryRory likes this.
  5. picadillo

    picadillo Guest

    Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, amen.
     
    RoryRory likes this.
  6. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    Thank you.Very restless at this time,
     
  7. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    I hope he finds peace Barbra :love:

    Psalm 51
    (excerpts, in part)
    Have mercy on me oh God, in your goodness; in your abundant compassion blot out my offense. Wash away all my guilt; from my sin cleanse me. For I know my offense; my sin is always before me. Against you alone have I sinned; I have done such evil in your sight. Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all my guilt. Create a clean heart in me O God, and put a new and right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence, and take not thy holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and sustain in me a willing spirit.
     
    RoryRory likes this.
  8. Daniel

    Daniel Angels

    Guardian Angel, assist our friend in need...
     
    RoryRory likes this.
  9. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    praying!
     

Share This Page