Prayer request

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by mothersuperior7, Apr 1, 2014.

  1. Please pray for my mother. She has had several strokes. My kids and I are traveling to see her. She is scared. Pray that she is ready to go and at peace.
     
  2. Charity

    Charity Mercy

    Prayers for her and your family
     
  3. Timothius722

    Timothius722 Archangels

    included in my Rosary tonight
     
  4. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    Praying...
     
  5. picadillo

    picadillo Guest

    Praying for all to be safe in the two hearts.
     
  6. kathy k

    kathy k Guest

    praying...
     
  7. thank you! She is such a scared person. She has called all to her bedside. I pray for peace for my siblings too.
     
  8. garabandal

    garabandal Powers

    Praying too.
     
  9. Miriam

    Miriam Archangels

    Praying! +++
     
  10. Carmel333

    Carmel333 Powers

    Prayers for your sweet Mom.
     
  11. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Prayers for her and prayers for you Marti and your family. Who is ever like your mother? You only ever get the one.
     
  12. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    I ardently beseech thee, dear Saint Therese, to obtain from Almighty God this grace, that with Mary and Joseph at her side she may die a peaceful and holy death strengthened by the sacraments of the Church and entirely resigned to God's will. May her last words on earth be the dying prayer thou didst utter: "My God...I love Thee!"
    Amen.
    St. Therese pray for her. St. Therese zealous for souls, pray for her. St. Therese curing bodily ills, pray for her. St. Therese always answering prayers, pray for her. St. Therese leading souls back to God, pray for her. St. Therese fulfilling thy promises, pray for her. St. Therese showering roses from Heaven, pray for her. St. Therese wonder worker of our time, pray for her.
    May God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit be ever glorified through thee, Saint Therese of the Child Jesus Pray for us..Amen
     
  13. Allyd

    Allyd Principalities

    Praying Marti!
     
  14. bflocatholic

    bflocatholic Powers

    Prayers going up!

    "Remember O Most Gracious Virgin Mary..."
     
  15. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Amen!
     
  16. Fatima

    Fatima Guest

    Peace to her soul.
     
  17. Frodo

    Frodo Guest

    Prayers...
     
  18. Oh great friends. My mom will be ok for a while I think. She is one tough cookie! Now, I need prayers for my car...Made it from Montana to Washington, but will I make it back over HUGE mountain passes!! The car is making noises and the brakes are making noises. Hope it doesn't cost much!!
     
  19. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Prayers to St Joe, the traveller. :)
     
  20. bflocatholic

    bflocatholic Powers

    Prayers going up!
     

Share This Page