Prayer request please

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Annie, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Oh
    Oh Annie my daughter could have written your post! She is 36 and because of a multitude of autoimmune disorders she suffers with chronic pain and depression.
    I will most definitely keep and lift you up in prayer. May by the grace of God you find spiritual, physical and emotional strength and healing.

Suzanne, Jo M, Booklady and 3 others like this.
  2. Annie

Annie Angels

Thank you so much! I am so sorry to hear of your daughter’s suffering. I will keep you both in my prayers.

Mary's child, Jo M and Booklady like this.
  3. Annie

Annie Angels

Oh thank you so much! Your kindness is so moving. Padre Pio has a special place in my heart and has always been there for me.

Mary's child, Jo M and Booklady like this.
  4. Annie

Annie Angels

Thank you Beth! I have been fortunate to have some great doctors who are always encouraging me to try new therapies and are hopeful it may be a matter of time before things get better, but of course one of the tricks this plays on the mind is feeling as though things will never get better and a struggle to begin or keep going with treatments. I have not heard of the AMEN clinic but I am going to do some research into it and see if it could be a good fit-thank you for the tip!

Beth B, AED and Booklady like this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I understand Annie, both of my friends have dealt with this for years. I believe their depression is in their family DNA. Dr. Amen has a Ted Talk online. I haven’t watched it, but my friend told me about it. I believe his clinic deals with brain issues in general. They did a complete medical work up on her, and based on her biology, she was given a combo of prescription and Health supplements. She takes them daily. She said it saved her life. I hope I remembered all of this correctly...but you’ll do your own homework anyhow. We’ll be praying for you Annie....this is a disease and is so debilitating! Unless you’ve seen it up close, you have no idea how it can alter ones life. It’s a hard cross Annie, unite it with Jesus....a great suffering. Blessings!

Annie and AED like this.