prayer for healing of mind body and soul

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Claves.Sancti.Petri, Jul 9, 2014.

  1. Claves.Sancti.Petri

    Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

    If you could all pray for a few intentions as I go to pray go to confession and mass today. My health hasn't been the best suffering from many food allergies including an intolerance to wheat and gluten plus a hiatal hernia if I spelled that right as well as what seems to be problems near my heart. but I hope to endure this and find peace of mind and heart. I have also suffered from scruples for a while. thank you for all your payers and im thankful for this forum. God bless all of you.
     
  2. grimisocks

    grimisocks Archangels

    ??
     
  3. Claves.Sancti.Petri

    Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

    I rambled on a good amount thank you for prayers though
     
  4. Bartimaeus

    Bartimaeus Archangels

    My thoughts and prayers are with you.
     
  5. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    Praying...
     
  6. Timothius722

    Timothius722 Archangels

    prayer said...peace
     
  7. Glenn

    Glenn Guest

    Prayer for your suffering today.
     
  8. Claves.Sancti.Petri

    Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

    Thanks everyone your prayers have helped immensely.
     

Share This Page