Pray please

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by non sum dignus, Apr 8, 2021.

  1. AED

    AED Powers

    I will pray for this intention this morning at the Divine Mercy Mass.
     
  2. Beth B

    Beth B Beth Marie

    In my prayers today RR!
     
  3. Denise P

    Denise P Archangels

    May your grandson receive the peace from our Lord that transcends all human understanding on this the Feast of Divine Mercy.
     
  4. Dawn2

    Dawn2 Archangels

    Jesus, please have mercy on Rory's family and bring peace and harmony to it.
     
  5. josephite

    josephite Powers

    Praying Rory for your intentions and Thank you for remembering us in your prayers.

    Sometimes our crosses are so painful that we cannot see how there could possibly be an answer. This is where our trust is tested because humanly there seems to be no answer and only graces from God can overcome all the obstacles that the evil one places on our or our families journey home

    One prayer I have been praying daily for all the heart breaking crosses (mostly to do with my children's conversion and the painful situations in their lives) is the surrender prayer. I close my eyes and look with my minds eye on the face of Jesus and say ten times

    "Oh yes Jesus, I surrender myself to you, I abandon myself to you, Oh Jesus you take over"

    I know God will work miracles in His time and through constant prayer and trust, while also giving the strength needed to carry these crosses.
    God Bless
     
    RosaryWielder likes this.
  6. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    Thank you all for your prayers. I am so grateful. I also copied the surrender prayer and put it in my daily prayer packet.
     
    RosaryWielder and josephite like this.
  7. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    A lady who is very prayerful asked her son not to take the vaccine- he took it anyway and died 2 days later. It is so sad. It may have been because he had high blood pressure- nothing confirmed . I don’t want to make anyone feel anxious but thought I would post it.I don’t really know anymore details as it just happened.
     
    RosaryWielder likes this.
  8. josephite

    josephite Powers

    So sad
    prayers for all those that feel compelled (out of fear) to take the vaccine and have grave injuries or even fatal results, and prayers for their families.
    Lord have Mercy
     
    RosaryWielder likes this.
  9. Just saw. Prayers for your intention, nsd!
     
    RosaryWielder likes this.

Share This Page