Pray for me

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Ananchal, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

Thanks so much everyone! Today was another hard day starting at 3:30 am and it’s still not done. Earlier today I did a random search on google using only the words “Bible passage” nothing more. What popped up was Jeremiah 29. I’m gonna credit you all with beseeching God to send a little note of “hey there I got this” to me. Thanks again:)

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will callon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity.

:)

2. AED

AED Powers

Lovely!
    The you tube is from Queenship Media. Fr James Blount: " one of the most inspirational talks you will hear" Fr James Blount. Listening to it now. I hope you can find it.

3. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

found it! I plan on listening to it shortly!

4. miker

miker Powers

Continuing to keep Ananchal in prayers

5. Mario

Mario Powers

Yes, take the example of David in the Psalms, being honest with God! Praying for you!

Psalms 69:13 But as for me, my prayer is to You, O Lord , at an acceptable time; O God, in the greatness of Your lovingkindness, answer me with Your saving truth. 14 Deliver me from the mire and do not let me sink; may I be delivered from my foes and from the deep waters. 15 May the flood of water not overflow me nor the deep swallow me up, or the pit shut its mouth on me. 16Answer me, O Lord , for Your lovingkindness is good; according to the greatness of Your compassion, turn to me, 17 and do not hide Your face from Your servant, for I am in distress; answer me quickly.

6. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Such a sweet message to you from God! I will keep praying for you!

Xavier, AED, josephite and 3 others like this.
  7. josephite

josephite Powers

Ditto!
    Ananchal I believe you and all of us here on the MoG forum as well as many good Catholics world wide will receive abundant signal graces to accompany and strengthen us in our sacramental and prayer life in the very near future.

God always provides, and I believe there is a reason He will provide this strengthening/consolation, because we will need this to confront the tyranny that is before us, however in our humanness we may fear this strengthening knowing that effectively it means the possibility of death.

I personally believe (we) the church have arrived at the 10th station of the cross!

Jesus was stripped of His garments at the 10th station! this is before His crucifixion,

We the church, are the body of Christ and we follow our head, Jesus. We follow him in His life, passion, death and resurrection.

Jesus was stripped of His garments at the 10th Station, just before He was crucified. His bride, the Church, is now at that point in my humble opinion.

In fact this is what the Lord has showed me over the last few days.
    We are being stripped of our garments.

We the church will be left abject, naked and vulnerable in front of the secular world; as they denounce Jesus and His Church, while they provide many glittering alternatives, that have no cross, no truth, no salvation, no suffering and no moral law but these easy alternatives will be accepted by the majority.

Our prayers, sacrifices and supplications are very important because God said if He could find 10 just men in Sodom he would have spared the city.

Let us try to comprise the 10 just men.
    God Bless us all

8. ellen

ellen Ellen

Beautifully put Josephite and I totally agree... AMEN to that!

9. AED

AED Powers

This is profound Josephite.

10. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes, josephite. I believe you have captured the spiritual reality of our times. I’m so grateful for my faith now because we have a understanding of where we are now in time, and what we need to prepared our souls for. Our sole focus needs to be on the spiritual….in the end, it’s all that matters.

Praying that God will view me as one of the ten in the last days. It will be a challenge and we will need amazing grace.

Thank you for your beautiful post josephite.

11. Agnes McAllister

Agnes McAllister Principalities

12. Mario

Mario Powers

But each of us might have to strip away different attachments or comforts than others.
    To what do I still cling? For me, I think Jesus is asking for fasting. Having been stripped of the ministry of chaplaincy, at least for the time being, my reluctance to fast is also being stripped away. After the celebration of Thanksgiving at our younger daughter's home and with the arrival of Advent, I think that will be my gift to Jesus: discern the extent and the specifics of an Advent fast to welcome Jesus into my stable at Christmas.

Then do it. Please say a short prayer that I persevere. Thanks Josephite for your prayerful insight!

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

13. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

We're planning for a similar kind of Advent at my house too! I'll pray for your perseverance; please pray for mine and my husband's as well. :)

14. Dawn2

Dawn2 Archangels

Jesus please help Anachal

Ananchal, AED, josephite and 2 others like this.
  15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

This is a very blessed post.

Ananchal, AED, josephite and 2 others like this.
  16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Oh dear Ananchal…I’m just seeing this for the first time and my heart aches for you.
    I’m so glad you have us to reach out to because this family cares and prays for each other. I’ll will tonight.
    Please hold on because this shall pass….don’t give up because your life can change for the better and your time now will only be a bad memory. We all have to stick this life out until we get to heaven. God bless you and St. Michael guard you.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021 at 1:39 AM
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Mario,I will pray for you and PF and her husband for the fasting intentions.

18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

So very good! Every word…

19. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Amazing replies!

Ananchal, AED and josephite like this.
  20. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Well said, josephite!

Ananchal, AED and josephite like this.