Potential blood clots

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Mario, Aug 13, 2018.

  1. Praetorian

    Praetorian Powers

    Any word?
     
  2. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    well brother I just happened to be in the company of our sister and her mother and father when your prayer request came through..:love:
    who better to intercede for you:love: and Im sure you will agree it was no coincidence ;) hope your on the mend.

    link below
    http://motheofgod.com/threads/little-sister.12275/#post-217239
     
  3. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Hi everyone. Things are fine. I just returned home. Thank you all for your prayers. It's been a little crazy. These past five months I had been working on lowering my bad cholesterol which had mysteriously climbed to near 200. When I visited my excellent family doctor on Monday I had lost 5 lbs, my blood pressure was down to 130/70, and my LDL was down to 129. But because I had had some brief, sharp chest pains near the heart on Friday, Tucker did am EKG and drew blood. The EKG was fine so I went home very happy. I hadn't been home 10 minutes when Tucker called and said analysis of the drawn blood indicated the danger of pulmonary blood clots. He requested I go down immediately for further testing. My family doctor is very conservative in regard to treatments so out of respect for him I went. They took a Cat Scan of my lungs and then this morning put me through a stress test. The cardiologist was excellent and cleared me to go. At least last night before she returned home, Geralyn and I had a blast watching Sharknado films which are very comical. :LOL:

    God is good! May the Two Hearts be blessed!
     
  4. AED

    AED Powers

    Deo Gratias!
     
    gracia likes this.
  5. BrianK

    BrianK Guest

    Praise God!!!
     
    gracia and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    What a relief!
     
    gracia likes this.
  7. Mary's child

    Mary's child Powers

    God is wonderful!:)
     
  8. heyshepard

    heyshepard Archangels

    Praise Jesus! His love endures forever! :LOL:
     
    gracia and Carol55 like this.
  9. gracia

    gracia Archangels

    Sharknados rock! Thanks be to God for your good health! Hurrah! God bless you, Mario!
     
    RoryRory and AED like this.

Share This Page