Pope: Imperative to Take Vaccine

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Sunnyveil, Jan 10, 2021.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

On reflection I am not really worried too much. Too many people are afraid of the vaccine and will not take it.
    They cannot make many of these people to even work hard. It will be impossible to force them to take the jab,

They would all simply go off on the long term sick.

Anyway the British Government itself said that it would not make the vaccine mandatory, so they will not set themselves as superior to the Government.

In hospitals in is usually former Social Workers who rule the roost and Social Workers tend to be as Leftist as Lenin or Mao Tse Tung and wish to organise the entire world in their own Communist, we'll take care of you, image.

But even they , extreme we know best , we'll fix the planet Liberal nuts as they are know their limits.

Nevertheless Pope Francis did not help. I can hear the war cry now,

'Do you think you are more Catholic than the Pope?'

https://hospitalhealthcare.com/covi...ss-the-world-would-refuse-a-covid-19-vaccine/

[​IMG]

Approximately a fifth of people across the world would refuse a COVID-19 vaccine

Findings
    A total of 20 articles reporting on 28 samples were included which were undertaken in 13 different countries. The size of each sample varied from 1,000 to 7,547 with a median of 1,198. In addition, samples were collected in the early phase of the pandemic (March – May 2020) or later (June 2020 and onwards). Interestingly, the proportion of respondents willing to be vaccinated decreased over time (79% early phase studies vs 60% later studies), whereas the proportion not willing to be vaccinated increased (12% early studies vs 20% later studies). In contrast, the proportion of individuals who stated that they were unsure did not change over time. There was also a persistent trend relating to vaccination intentions: being female, younger, of lower income/education level or belonging to an ethnic minority were all associated with a reduced likelihood of wanting to be vaccinated.

The authors called for an urgent need to address vaccination hesitancy to promote widespread uptake of the vaccine.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    Jo M, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

You know none of this really matters anyway. There are virus mutations breaking out all over the world.

It is only a brief matter of time before one of these proves vaccine immune and we are all back to square one

Suzanne, Jo M, AED and 1 other person like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

That's what I was trying to say, Frodo. You put it into words so succinctly. Thank you.

4. maryrose

maryrose Powers

You are right. It wouldn't be a fib for me. There is a lot of intimidation going on now in hospitals and nursing homes. I saw in one nursing home all staff and residents were vaccinated. They said some were unsure but were now happy to have helped to make the home safe for everyone. I think it's difficult for young healtcare workers in particular to stand up to the pressure. We are regularly shown public figures on live TV receiving the jab.

AED likes this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

I think you are right.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  6. thomas21

thomas21 Angels

When Covid 21 comes out, I think it will be deadly to convince people to vaccinate.

7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

My thinking too.

There is some 'speculation' (not confirmed by medical fraternity yet) that those who got the flu vaccine were more susceptible to getting a severe infection from covid.

Dr Dolores Cahill has stated that these covid vaccines will make more people susceptible to other infections. That is whilst they lessen the impact of covild they weaken the immune response to other viruses.

So if there is a mass uptake of the covid vaccine one can expect a lot of trouble down the line.

That is one of the reasons I am not taking the covid vaccine. No one yet knows the long-term impact.

Jo M, maryrose, Julia and 2 others like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Right!

Jo M likes this.
  9. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

From watching a video posted on the forum, it is possible that a later mutation of the virus could be deadly for those who have taken the vaccine.

The powers that be can blame it all on a more deadly form of the virus, when in reality people have had their immune systems compromised by this vaccine, leaving them sitting targets at a later exposure to a mutated version of the virus.

This lockdown and the masks will simply weaken immune systems, if they are not exercised or challenged over a period of time. IMHO

I have family members who are getting the vaccine, and when they tell me to get it too; I just say, call me a conscientious objector.

AED, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  10. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I think hat either as padraig said there will likely be a new mutation rendering the vaccines moot or as we have seen in the US the vaccine distribution has been such that there are huge problems with the process and everyone is pointing the finger at each other while nothing gets done.
    Biden may change that but I doubt it because all this is much bigger than him and his administration. Time will tell.
    I am not afraid of taking the vaccine. Nor am I afraid of coronavirus. I find that Pope Francis and PE Benedict taking the vaccine themselves is an act of charity and not simply self protection. I think that God will continue to protect them both but they are the example for all of us and they are united in this. I find that comforting.
    Over the last 25 years I have been pumped full of many of the cocktails of big pharma. I was in the first to receive biologic class drugs when Bush signed a waiver allowed them to be used for people with life threatening illnesses in the early 90's. You had to sign a waiver to take them. They were full of the HEK293 cell lines. I took that shot once a week for over 12 years. That's over 600 injections.
    I've taken most all of the biologics at one time or another and had many vaccines for flu and pneumonia among others. I recently was pumped full of a cancer cocktail used to treat my illness as well that dropped my blood pressure 20 points for weeks and caused me to run fevers with chills every night for two weeks and gave me an abdominal pain that is still with me.
    My point with all this boring health history is to have hope in God and stop worrying about what men can do to you. God is our judge and His witnesses are telling us all to take it if we can if not for ourselves then for others. I think that some people are especially susceptible to this virus and we should do what we can to help lessen the risk to them. If you look into it you can find articles about some of the deaths from it coming in just a few days. Before they could even make it to a hospital. Why would some people die so quickly while others do not? Why are the US and the UK hit so much harder than other countries?
    There is more to this than meets the eye.