Pope Francis Hospitalised today.

Discussion in 'Pope Francis' started by Julia, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Thank you everyone for your kind prayers.

Thank God Pope Francis is making a good recovery. When you think about it, Pope Francis has his troubles. He has been limping for some time now, and it did seem to be getting worse. When the news came out about him going to hospital for surgery I first thought it must be for his hip. So poor man still has the hip to contend with, which must be quite a trial with so many daily duties and responsibilities weighing on him. God help him.

Byron, Sam, Luan Ribeiro and 2 others like this.
  2. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

May God bless you Julia. Praying

Sam and AED like this.
  3. TinNM

TinNM Guest

Pope Francis Grateful for Prayers as He Recovers from Intestinal Surgery| National Catholic Register (ncregister.com)

VATICAN CITY — Pope Francis is grateful for prayers as he recovers in hospital from intestinal surgery, the Vatican said Wednesday.

The Holy See press office said July 7 that Pope Francis was making “regular and satisfactory” progress in his recovery after undergoing an operation on his colon on the evening of July 4.

“Pope Francis is touched by the many messages and the affection received in these days, and expresses his gratitude for the closeness and prayer,” Vatican spokesman Matteo Bruni said.

Bruni added that the pope was eating regularly and no longer needed intravenous treatment.
    So, just taking note! The article seems to say "complications" did arise during surgery. The Vatican has NOT confirmed the details.

I like to excerpt because of "copyright" types of issues but if one reads on, he had a three hour surgery under anesthesia of course and it included a hemicolectomy which the article says is removal of one side of the colon. The article continues into detail. That's something. And likewise, I will pray for all undergoing surgery, are ill or dealing with other issues, jobs and so forth.