Pope Benedict: I resigned, but I kept ‘spiritual dimension’ of papacy

Discussion in 'Positive Critique' started by SgCatholic, May 7, 2020.

1. Byron

Byron Powers

Great research SgCatholic! Yes, two individuals were mentioned. One was the Holy Father, and the other was then Bishop in white. And here we are today seeing the prophecy unfold in front of us all. Unbelievable.

BrianK, AED and SgCatholic like this.
  2. gracia

gracia Archangels

I do think that Francis is the Pope. But he should not be trusted. I would like very, very much for him to become a good Pope, and sound. And holy. But he may not be. We should not stop praying for him to become a good Pope, but should be cautious, too. He can not be trusted as a teacher.

maryrose, Jo M, BrianK and 1 other person like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Francis is the Pope. And you have described well the situation with him, gracia.

Jo M and gracia like this.
  4. Fatima

Fatima Powers

It was truly an abomination to our God! But, the abomination of desolation will be the moment that Antichrist brings forth... a pseudo mass where the sacrifice will not occur. It will have many elements of the mass within it, but it will essentially be protestant, absent the real presence.

Sam and Byron like this.
  5. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

Maybe you are referring to the plan of the liberal Cardinals to have the Eucharistic bread to be made of vegetable only, no bread components at all

Byron likes this.
  6. Byron

Byron Powers

Today because of the Corona crisis it is very difficult to find yeast to make bread. My friend who makes bread can’t find it anywhere.

7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Communion hosts are unleavened wheat
    No yeast

Sam likes this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Just a thought about undue curiosity. We can't undo, unlearn or unsee what we pick up from undue curiosity. The devil can use it later against us or those around us. All of our actions have spiritual consequences. Some things are out of our territory, above our paygrade, or not meant for us to know. I do not think that all of the information that we think we have a right to know will bring us the peace of Christ. This is an area that I see opening up in the spiritual realm due to the fact that information is always at our fingertips. imho
    Edited to add: ties in with the sin of Adam and eating the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge

Last edited: May 9, 2020
    Don_D and Jo M like this.
  9. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I have not seen yeast for sale since maybe January. Of all the things to see disappear I was surprised by this the most. We made a sourdough starter and have kept it going for a few months now. Using a part of it to make bread and then feeding it to grow it back for later. It is fun actually once you get the hang of it and I prefer it to regular loaves because it seems easier on my aging stomach for some reason.
    I have also been toying with the idea of growing some yeast from the fermentation process and then trying to dry and store it for later. We make our own bread also.

Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  10. Byron

Byron Powers

It’s so weird. Many make bread unsalted for health reasons.

11. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

I have been told of Novus Ordo masses where no words of Consecration were pronounced.
    And it's a fact that the Novus Ordo mass is a Protestantised version of the Tridentine Mass.

+

Suzanne likes this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

Yes. It has happened sadly. But the NO properly said is valid.

Sam, Suzanne and SgCatholic like this.
  13. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

In other excerpts from the same book by Peter Seewald - 'Benedict XVI: A Life', we have learnt that there are people who want to silence Pope Benedict.

“The claim that I constantly intervene in public debates,” he also states, “is an evil distortion of reality.” Those who are using words of his, such as the ones about the capsizing of a ship – which stemmed from Saint Gregory the Great – , in order to detect “a dangerous intervention into the governance of the Church” are, in Benedict's eyes, “participating in a campaign against me which has nothing to do with the truth.” In another context, the Pope mentions especially the “German theology,” which, in a “stupid and evil way,” interpreted his words, so that “it is better not to speak about it.”

I prefer not to analyze the real reasons as to why one wishes to silence my voice,” Benedict XVI concludes."

Personally, I believe that Benedict XVI was forced to step down.
    He then did it in such a manner that his enemies believe that they got the better of him, but in reality he is still the only true Pope, because he never resigned the Munus as required by Canon Law.

As one comment below the Lifesitenews article (by someone named D.Johnson) goes:

"If Benedict retains the spiritual dimension of the papacy, ...
    does this mean that the Usurper has no real spiritual authority?
    When the son takes over the farm he does not become the father...
    he only runs the farm....the father is still the father.
    Long live Papa Benedict"

+

AED likes this.
  14. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Yet, I spent many mothers day weekends in Father John Hardon SJ, men's retreats who said the Novus Ordo mass daily and would also have one of his masses said in the Latin Rite at the request of some of the men present. Of all theologians, prior to and since Vatican II, I would argue there was none more studied in the faith then Father Hardon and if he had the slightest indication of it not being valid he would not have said it in the vernacular. That being said, I can say surely, that many priests I know have said mass in a very sloppy way in English, but many of these were the same priests who we all know as being progressive and have many other theological and sometimes sexual issues. It's all signs of the times. The abomination of desolation will take the sacrificial essentials out of the consecration and make it protestant. Most Catholics today are so uneducated in the faith they would not even know if/when this happens or that it even matters.

Sam, Suzanne, AED and 2 others like this.
  15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Very true. Thank you for posting.

AED likes this.
  16. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Yet, Pope Benedict denies what you have said here. Are you calling him a liar?

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  17. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

My conviction is this: if, as I believe, he had been forced to step down, he is hardly likely to boldly proclaim it publicly.
    (Remember, even Abp Vigano is in hiding after his bombshell reveal, in fear for his life).

Instead, he makes it known in other ways, like omitting the word Munus in his ‘resignation’, conjuring up the title of Pope Emeritus (he, of all people, knows there is no such thing), pretending that the reason he wears white is because there is no black cassock for him in all of Rome, for 7 years now!, living in the Vatican, giving his Apostolic Blessing (reserved only for the Pope), signing off as PP Benedictus XVI, talking about the spiritual part of the Petrine office being his mandate alone, etc...

+

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2020
  18. Fatima

Fatima Powers

However, ones own convictions do not usurp what this the brave, bold, once Pope and very openly spoken Pope, has said about his own resignation. I am not into conspiracy theories, when this holy man of God has already spoken to his resignation. I have stated why I believe he resigned and it was to prepare, in prayer and penance for what he knows is coming, in his own martyrdom, as the 'bishop in white' within the Fatima prophecies. I don't think we will have long time before we see this come to fruition.

19. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

I will hold on to my conviction, just as you hold on to yours.
    Like you, I believe that we do not have to wait long to see the fulfilment of the vision of the third secret of Fatima.
    However, I believe that the 'bishop dressed in white' is not Pope Benedict.

+

BrianK and AED like this.
  20. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

curious, who do you think is the Bishop dressed in white?