Please say a quick prayer for my Daughter

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by bflocatholic, Nov 7, 2013.

  1. bflocatholic

    bflocatholic Powers

    Hello,

    If you have a quick moment, I would appreciate a little prayer for my daughter Briege, 8, who will be having eye surgery on Monday morning, 11/11/2013. Thank you!

    Bflocatholic
     
    Carmel333 likes this.
  2. Miriam

    Miriam Archangels

    Praying for a successful surgery and a full and speedy recovery!
     
    bflocatholic likes this.
  3. bflocatholic

    bflocatholic Powers

    Thanks Miriam- your prayers are appreciated!
     
    Miriam likes this.
  4. kathy k

    kathy k Guest

    I'm in!
     
    bflocatholic likes this.
  5. sunburst

    sunburst Powers

    I will pray for Briege too,..the little sweetheart..
     
    bflocatholic likes this.
  6. Rosa

    Rosa New Member

    Praying for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery!
     
    bflocatholic likes this.
  7. Jackie

    Jackie Archangels

    Awwwh....prayers for Briege.
     
    bflocatholic likes this.
  8. picadillo

    picadillo Guest

    Praying for her eyes and spirit.
     
    bflocatholic likes this.
  9. Mac

    Mac Guest

    done.
     
    bflocatholic likes this.
  10. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Prayers going up:)
     
    bflocatholic likes this.
  11. maryrose

    maryrose Powers

    In my prayers also.
    Mary
     
    bflocatholic likes this.
  12. Carmel333

    Carmel333 Powers

    Prayers for your baby! I am in much sympathy with surgery, I just had another bone tumor removed from my left ankle last Tues, a bone tumor removed from my right ankle last month, and the first tumor from right ankle last October 2012 so I'm an old pro! I've noticed they let you drink apple juice now up til a few hours before surgery and that seemed to really help me not be sick from the anasthesia, the sugar must help.
     
    bflocatholic likes this.
  13. Oh, that is scary. All will be good. I'm glad we live in this day and age for technology when it comes to medicine!
     
  14. Allyd

    Allyd Principalities

    In my prayers!
     
    bflocatholic likes this.
  15. bflocatholic

    bflocatholic Powers

    THANK YOU ALL!! :)
     
  16. Rain

    Rain Powers

    Kids are such a worry. Prayers for little Briege and for you, too.
     
  17. bflocatholic

    bflocatholic Powers

    Thanks Rain. Nice to see you peeking in- I miss your insights and sense of humor! ;)
     
  18. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Amen!

    bflocatholic,

    I will pray for young Briege. May the healing grace that Jesus has worked through Sr. Briege McKenna in the past be directed toward your precious daughter tomorrow. May the surgery fulfill your hopes and expectations! May the Holy Spirit enable Briege to better see the world through eyes of faith!

    Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!
     
    bflocatholic likes this.
  19. bflocatholic

    bflocatholic Powers

    Praise God! The surgery went well, and Briege is home resting comfortably (and looking forward to a week off from school!).

    Thank you all for the prayers!
     
    Miriam and PotatoSack like this.
  20. Miriam

    Miriam Archangels

    Glad to hear all went well, thanks be to God!
     

Share This Page