Please pray

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Annie, Oct 28, 2020.

  1. Beth B

    Beth B Beth Marie

    Bless you Julia!
     
    Jo M and AED like this.
  2. Beth B

    Beth B Beth Marie

    really great advise! And Erma Bombeck was so funny! God love her!
     
    Jo M and AED like this.
  3. AED

    AED Powers

    Annie I will pray for you tonight.
     
    Beth B and Jo M like this.
  4. AED

    AED Powers

    Beautiful!
     
    Jo M likes this.
  5. Mario

    Mario Powers

    I'll place you in the wounded side of Jesus near His Heart of Love and Compassion!:notworthy:

    O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!
     
    Jo M, Beth B, AED and 1 other person like this.
  6. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    Just said that prayer for you Annie. You will be in my prayers tomorrow.
     
    Jo M and Beth B like this.
  7. Very sound advice!
     
    AED and Jo M like this.
  8. Seagrace

    Seagrace Archangels

    Annie, I'm placing you in St Padre Pio's heart. If there's anyone who understands your heavy crosses, it will be him.
    My guardian angel and I will pray for you too.
     
    Fede and AED like this.
  9. Joan J

    Joan J HolySpiritCome!

    I feel a need to ask prayers for my sister. She is supervisor in the kitchen of a Long term care facility linked to our major hospital system & county.

    She took on much stress of worry in the past couple years with our Mom. Now with little more than a pivot, Covid hits. She has to hear a constant barrage of bad alarming information of numbers, etc from the hospital. Plus her employees often behave less than wisely. She has (I will guess) 2 employees who gave tested positive plus a couple patients in residence.

    Not only does she need prayers to stay physically well but mentally well. She has a natural tendency toward lots of anxiety and panic. She is on meds. She also last winter got a dog. She is not a person of great strong faith.

    Thank you!
     
    AED, Sam, DesertStar7 and 1 other person like this.
  10. Mary's child

    Mary's child Powers

    Will include your sister to my prayer intentions tonight.
     
    AED, Joan J and DesertStar7 like this.
  11. DesertStar7

    DesertStar7 Guest

    Praying.
     
    AED and Joan J like this.

Share This Page