Please pray

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Sam, Sep 8, 2020.

1. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Praying...very sorry to hear this :(

HeavenlyHosts, Sam and Jo M like this.
  2. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Praying for all your intentions. So sorry'

HeavenlyHosts and Jo M like this.
  3. Sam

Sam Powers

Thank you all so much for your prayers, I am deeply touched and humbled and so grateful to belong to this wonderful MOG family. I have made the decision to put Louis in hospice as he can't eat or drink and they said they could control his pain better there and make him more comfortable. Please keep praying for us. Thank you so much:love:

4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Sam, I am truly sorry to learn this. Just found out. I will continue to pray for Louis. I will pray for you and the rest of the family as well. I pray for his conversion and for a holy death. You pray so unselfishly for others. God will take good care of you all.

Booklady, RoryRory, maryrose and 2 others like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

Praying Sam. Sounds like you are making the right decision. God bless you.

Booklady, HeavenlyHosts and Sam like this.
  6. Sam

Sam Powers

Well the nurse called and said to come and see him right away today, so I got to see him, he was non verbal, but the nurse said to talk to him he could hear, so any way was praying the Chaplet of Mercy and the priest gave him last rights. They're moving him to hospice right there in the hospital and he is actively die ing . Thank you so much for all the prayers, thanking God a priest gave him last rites.

7. AED

AED Powers

I am so grateful he received the last rites Sam. I will be praying for both of you tonight. May Our Lady's presence be felt tonight to comfort you.

8. Sam

Sam Powers

Thank you!

Booklady likes this.
  9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

God is so merciful. So happy that Louis received Last Rites. Praying for all for comfort and peace.

10. Sam

Sam Powers

Thank you again for all your prayers! Louis passed away last evening. Again, I can't thank you enough for all your prayers! Please remember his soul to God. Thank you!

Donna259, Julia, Mary's child and 3 others like this.
  11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Sam, please accept my sympathy on your loss. The Lord is merciful. I will definitely pray for his soul and for your family to be comforted in your grief. It’s a long process but we will pray.

Booklady, Jo M, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  12. Mario

Mario Powers

I'm so sorry for your loss, Sam. :cry:Thank God you and Louis were faithful to one another.(y) If you like, you can send me (private message or however) your husband's full name and I'll have one of my priestly sons offer the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass on his behalf.:love: I also pray for the wonderful nurse who encouraged you to talk to Louis. We should all keep in mind that hearing is the last sense to be lost in the process of dying.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for Sam and Louis and their family!

Mary's child, Booklady, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  13. Jo M

Jo M Powers

:cry: So terribly sorry for your loss Sam. Praying for your dear husband's soul, and asking Our Holy Mother to comfort you, and your family in your sorrow.

Booklady, Sam and AED like this.
  14. AED

AED Powers

Dearest Sam I am so so sorry for your loss. I am praying for you and i will pray for Louis's soul. Were your children able to get home? What a wonderful grace Louis received the last rites.

Jo M and Sam like this.
  15. Sam

Sam Powers

Thank you for your prayers! My son did come down today, we just got back from the funeral home and everything's done and taken care of and my sons and families will be back this weekend. :love:

16. Sam

Sam Powers

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts at this time. I am deeply touched and thankful for this and for all of you!:love:

17. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

I am so sorry Sam and have been thinking of you all day. I also included you in my Mother of Sorrows Rosary and praying for your husbands soul. You were Blessed to be able to say The Chaplet.

HeavenlyHosts, Julia and Sam like this.
  18. Sam

Sam Powers

Thank you Mario, I have PM'd you:love:

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  19. Sam

Sam Powers

Thank you Rory! :love:

HeavenlyHosts and Booklady like this.
  20. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Sam, just saw this, I am so sorry for your loss.

Prayers for your family and for the repose of Louis soul. Our Lord has gained another prayer warrior.

HeavenlyHosts and Sam like this.