please pray for my Dad

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by PotatoSack, Jul 20, 2013.

  1. bflocatholic

    bflocatholic Powers

    Prayers for you and your family during this difficult time... May your father rest in peace.
     
  2. kathy k

    kathy k Guest

    Amen!
     
  3. Holding you and your family in my prayer, and especially your Dad. May he rest in God's Peace.

    It is so beautiful to hear how well he has lived his sickness until the end. God bless you all! And may God grant you deep consolation in your sorrow.
     
  4. padraig

    padraig Powers

    My deepest sympathy, Cathy. Christ never shines brighter than in the night.
     
  5. Charity

    Charity Mercy

    Peace to you and your family. You and your family will be in my prayers.
     
  6. sunburst

    sunburst Powers

    Cathy,
    You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I'm not surprised you woke at the 3 o'clock hr ( : I always felt that when we are too tired to finish praying and dose off,..our angel picks up for us. What a great assurance Jesus has given us through the Chaplet.,..I know I found great peace when I said for my own Dad. Now your Dad is safe in the arms of Jesus. May God Bless you and your family....
     
  7. Mary Ann

    Mary Ann Guest

    I am very sorry for the passing of your dad. May he rest in peace. I will pray for your intentions today. My dad and father-in-law also died from cancer. I was not able to be with either one in their final moments. May your memories sustain you in the most difficult moments.
     

Share This Page