Please pray for Fr. David.

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Julia, Apr 8, 2018.

  1. Julia

    Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

    I heard today there is a Catholic Priest who has been so persecuted by bullying parishioners that he is reaching the point of just walking away.

    He is a good holy faithful Priest. His name is Father David, and I don't want to make public his last name.

    For example; It appears these trouble makers don't want to hear the word HELL or DEVIL among other common used Catholic words.

    Please, please pray for him to put his foot down and not be intimidated by these jezebels, for shame on them.
     
  2. Richard67

    Richard67 Powers

    Prayers going up.
     
    Julia, Shae, Carol55 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Praetorian

    Praetorian Powers

    I am so sorry to hear that :( My parent's parish did the same thing to a priest about 10 years ago. They wrote to the bishop and had him relocated into the middle of nowhere. The saddest thing is that was probably God being very merciful to them giving them a good priest and they chased him away. I'll pray for Fr. David.
     
    Julia, Shae, AED and 1 other person like this.
  4. AED

    AED Powers

    Praying Julia.
     
    Julia, Praetorian and Shae like this.
  5. Shae

    Shae Powers

    I'm also praying for Fr. David.
     
    Julia and Praetorian like this.
  6. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    Father is in my prayers.
    Prayers for strength faith and peace for him.
     
    Julia likes this.
  7. maryrose

    maryrose Powers

    He is in my prayers
     
    Julia likes this.

Share This Page