Please Pray for Emma

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Julia, Apr 13, 2017.

  1. Patty

    Patty Archangels

    Praying for Emma
     
    Julia likes this.
  2. Julia

    Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

    They live about three hours drive away, and I am not too fit for driving very far just now. However, I am hoping to ask them to take her to a Priest for healing, and as soon as I get a bit more organised will try and get them to come down our way where I know there is a Priest who does pray for healing over people.

    Thank you for your advice. God bless.
     
    josephite likes this.
  3. Julia

    Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

    God help you Jeanne, and help your child who is struggling at the moment. I think you are right to say there is a spiritual battle involved; but with Gods help, we will keep praying for one another and these difficulties will be overcome. And God will be Glorified in all these trials.
     
    josephite likes this.
  4. Julia

    Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

    Thank you all each and everyone for your prayers and advice, it means a great deal to have this support from Blessed Mothers little servants at MOG. God bless and reward all here.
     
    josephite likes this.
  5. Byron

    Byron Powers

    We will keep praying for Emma. And my son is doing so much better. I thank all of you here at MOG for all your prayers. I did send my son to a priest and he received the deliverance prayers. Yes, he got exorcised. And, fortunately, he is cured from insomnia. He has been able to sleep soundly since. We live at a time where children and families are constantly being attacked. I do believe most of our troubles are spiritual. A healing of the family is also very important to combat sins of the past generations. Constantly pray the rosary Julia. It's the best weapon ever.
     
    josephite and Julia like this.
  6. Julia

    Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

    Byron I think you are so fortunate to have a Priest who was able to pray for your son and lift him out of the difficulties he was in. What a blessing from God to hear a testimony like yours for His help with your son. What a blessing. Praise God.

    To share one thing that worries me about my grand daughters problem. My daughter in law is a lovely girl; but one of her degrees is a Masters in child phsychology. She is a Catholic; but these intellectuals would be more inclined to turn to trust intellectuals before turning to God. When the girls were young they used to fight with each other. A lot of siblings do this and I remember being told the children were taken for counselling. I suppose it worked, but it would not be my way of dealing with that. Of course I never made a judgement on someone else' s way of rearing their children.

    After the problem with the intruders, the children were taken for counselling again. Now this latest crisis. I phoned my own eldest daughter and after talking it all through with my eldest daughter who reminds me of my sons eldest daughter very much, intellectually and emotionally. My own daughter told me, nowadays if the school finds out about the counselling or any of the students, Emma's life would be hell at school.
    Now that was very interesting; because my eldest daughter did not know, my son told me a few weeks ago that Emma was not happy at school and they were thinking of looking into changing her school. I am wondering if they foolishly mentioned to the teacher that Emma was getting counselling, and her life is a nightmare as a result. Sorry to impose all my inner thoughts like this; but it makes you wonder. I of course pray for them all, but sometimes we have to use our natural instincts and trust God inspire us on the best way to do this.

    I did ask my own daughter how she felt about how I dealt with her sibling rivalry with my younger daughter when they were young. And should I have took them for counselling. She said no certainly not. Letting them be themselves and grow out of it meant they did not have a LABEL on them which would have been a nightmare to deal with at school. I wonder what other parents who might read this may think about this subject.

    Your prayers are the best solution to every problem IMHO. And God bless and thank you all so much.
     
    djmoforegon and Byron like this.

Share This Page